You will support and execute strategies to drive business growth and lifelong brand advocates using email, in-app, push, and digital channels . You have experience working across multiple marketing automation platforms and data sources to drive top-of-funnel growth and move buyers through the marketing funnel, as well as supporting them during their customer lifecycle. You have a passion for B2B technology marketing, testing messaging, and measuring results.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager , you will be responsible for building, coordinating, and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns across a portfolio of solutions and marketing channel s. You will be responsible for the execution and optimization of buyer journeys to improve mid-funnel and customer adoption performance. Projects will include marketing automation platform optimizations, email template building, content creation, and ongoing testing, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Owning the end-to-end management of lifecycle marketing programs, including campaign ideation, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Creating unique and compelling content, calls-to-action, and landing pages for multiple solutions and marketing channels
- Performing day-to-day lifecycle marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, QA testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Deploying A/B tests to drive the most effective ROI and incremental lift throughout the entire funnel.
- Executing changes and optimizations to our existing automated campaigns as well as developing new automated campaigns based on customer insights
- Proactively troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, automation flows, lead scoring, and all other aspects associated with email and campaign execution.
- Working alongside the digital/demand teams to troubleshoot content or lead quality optimization in the marketing & sales funnel
- Configuring and managing various platform integrations including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SurveyGizmo, WordPress, Gravity Forms and Salesforce.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation, customer marketing, marketing operations, or related field, preferably in SaaS software and/or B2B marketing
- Successful track record of developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies, including measuring and delivering on performance targets
- Previous experience with HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua, or Marketo
- Strong understanding of Salesforce or other CRMs and how they integrate with Marketing Automation Platforms
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Solid project management skills - ability to lead and provide clear direction, prioritization, and planning, while influencing and working with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous professional experience or advanced knowledge of the Fitness & Wellness industries a plus
Benefits And Perks
- Flexibility to work where/how you want – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with up to a 4% match
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
The OTE for this role is $75,000-95,000 annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!