At Drawbridge, we are committed to attracting and retaining the best individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You will be joining an agile team that will help you at every level of your career to identify and use your strengths to grow. This is an opportunity to work at a company that is open to new ideas as we build a dynamic and diverse environment for our employees. The work will be challenging and rewarding. You will gain hands-on experience from a team who strives to see its employees succeed.
Drawbridge is searching for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop, launch and manage demand generation programs and tactics for Drawbridge’s industry-leading leading cybersecurity/GRC platform that protects financial services firms and their investors from fraud and regulatory risk.
The ideal candidate is an expert in B2B tech marketing who is an analytical yet creative hands-on marketer with a passion for demand generation. They are highly collaborative and have a strong track record of planning, building and managing campaigns. They’re excited by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced, high-growth company. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role where they will partner closely with other teams to drive awareness, demand, pipeline and bookings.
How You’ll Contribute
- Quickly achieve high-level knowledge of the Drawbridge platform and deep understanding of our positioning statements, buyer personas, and business needs
- Increase lead generation and qualification through a strategic and prescriptive demand generation strategy by segment and persona. This includes inbound lead acquisition and outbound marketing strategy
- Partner with the SDR team to strategize and execute email campaigns, engagement and nurturing, advertising, webinars, sales enablement, direct mail, trade shows and social media
- Work closely with RevOps to provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to the sales pipeline & conversion, program ROI, and customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity
- Ownership of monthly health plan marketing metrics and goals, reporting on conversions, conversion points, and more
- Utilize Drawbridge’s sales/marketing stack to own and execute demand generation activities included, but not limited to, engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy
- Works closely with the Sales leadership on strategy, sales plays and campaigns
- Assist in maintaining sales and marketing data integrity
Who You Are
- BS/BA required
- Deep understanding of SaaS B2B marketing
- 5+ years of demand generation experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work in and across teams.
- Exceptional ability to write and produce engaging content, able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot
- Competitive compensation package
- Employer Retirement/401(k) plan with company contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Phone Reimbursement Perk
- Exclusive Employee Discounts & Perks offered through ADP and insurance
Salary Range: $115,000 - 140,000
Drawbridge is a premier provider of cybersecurity software and solutions to the alternative investment industry. Our Platform helps firms exceed and manage their governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) requirements while combatting sophisticated cyber threats and third-party risks. Drawbridge's platform connects business, compliance, and IT to empower firms to centralize and manage their most robust security programs, improve their risk profile, and raise institutional capital. With a tested team focused on value delivery and a 1000+ strong customer base, Drawbridge offers unmatched customer service and flexibility to help businesses proactively manage vulnerabilities, plan for growth, and reduce complexity. At Drawbridge, we are committed to attracting and retaining the best individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment
Our Hiring Process
We want to hire the most qualified individuals. We’ve designed a multi-step selection process that may include interviews and assessments. We render decisions quickly and we’re eager to get to know you.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Drawbridge Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic, in accordance with applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.