Cuyana is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop and execute our customer engagement strategy across communication channels (new and existing). This role will report into the Chief Digital Officer and work cross-functionally across marketing, creative, e-commerce, retail, and customer support.
Are you customer and data obsessed? Do you love customer segmentation and delivering amazing customer experiences? Do you love creating and managing campaigns across key communication channels like email, SMS, and possibly more? Then you may be an ideal candidate to join our team!
Note: We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but eventually, we are looking forward to having the team back in our San Francisco office as much as feasibly possible.
- Build, QA, and deploy our customer communications across email, mobile, and any new customer communication channels we develop
- Own and analyze campaign and customer data to test, optimize, and drive measurable improvements in customer engagement, retention, winback/reactivation rates
- Leverage analytics, quantitative and qualitative customer insights to identify and prioritize opportunities that increase customer LTV
- Partner cross-functionally with brand marketing, creative, merchandising, to ensure that campaigns are aligned with larger seasonal campaign initiatives
- Partner with and manage our email and mobile vendors
- Give Back - at Cuyana we help each other out especially during the peak season at retail and community volunteer events
- 3-5 years experience developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies across email, mobile, etc., with a successful track record, including measuring and delivering on performance targets
- Experience managing program design and development for multiple channels
- Strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
- A team player who thrives in small, start-up and fast paced environments
- Flexible, adaptable and ready to take on new projects outside of day-to-day scope, pending business needs
- Connection to Cuyana's philosophy of fewer, better
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Strong analytical skills and passion for leveraging data to derive insights and drive impactful business and marketing decisions
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required; SQL experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Good People – you are honest, inclusive, you are gracious
- Committed to Excellence – you like to challenge the status quo, you are a creative problem solver, you can do a lot with a little
- Growth Mindset – you are agile and flexible to business needs, you welcome feedback and give it constructively, you own results for yourself and your team