Crunchbase is the best place to discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and uncover new opportunities. Over 50 million professionals—including entrepreneurs, investors, market researchers, and salespeople—trust Crunchbase to inform their business decisions. We believe diverse thinking fosters the discovery of new solutions and surfaces old problems that need answers. We are democratizing access to opportunities so that people and companies with different perspectives can accelerate innovation for a better future. We are proud to build products that will shape how companies and people connect for the future.
Crunchbase is committed to a positive, diverse, and inclusive culture by hiring for potential, focused on the inclusion of people who have different ways of thinking, different viewpoints, different backgrounds, and different skill sets. We value a transparent and open culture that positively impacts our teams and our products.
Crunchbase has a remote-first approach, and is open to hiring in these locations:
Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle
Marketing at Crunchbase
The Crunchbase Marketing team is responsible for lifecycle, corporate, and growth marketing initiatives, including lead generation and monetization, crafting unique content, and driving engagement with our community users. The lifecycle marketing team is responsible for communication with our customers in email and on Crunchbase.com via in-product walkthroughs. Our goal is to drive engagement and growth for Crunchbase through innovative, impactful, and scalable marketing programs.
What You'll Do:
- Turn lifecycle funnel business goals and priorities into quarterly plans, gaining consensus across the organization and ultimately executing
- You balance creativity, analytical horsepower, and deep product understanding to rapidly execute your ideas. Experience with driving impact across the lifecycle (activation, engagement, re-engagement) via digital channels (in-product, email) with tools like Iterable and Pendo
- Drive weekly active use (WAU) and conversion metrics for non-customers while improving relevancy through experimentation and personalization
- Oversee the execution of highly targeted, complex member journeys/workflows and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach goals: promotions, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Establish a measurement & experimentation framework in partnership with our analytics team, refining success metrics and inputs that show the impact of our programs
- Build monthly and quarterly reports that quantify the impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives, partnering with the analytics team on ad-hoc analysis and deep dives
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in email or performance marketing with an emphasis on personalization and experimentation, with the ability to learn new technologies, products, or systems quickly
- Robust analytical skills - quickly digesting large amounts of data, identifying trends, and pursuing the right questions to take action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing tasks and meeting timelines with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills with an outstanding eye for detail
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent our team with integrity and self-sufficiency
- 4+ year's experience, MBA or BA/BS degree
- Tech or SaaS experience preferred, ideally in a multi-funnel or multi-vertical business model
At Crunchbase, we value team members who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we're building here. We believe there is no "perfect" candidate, and want to encourage applying even if all the requirements listed aren’t met. If you're passionate about Crunchbase and looking to learn and grow, then we look forward to reviewing your application!
Crunchbase values fostering growth and developing our craft by offering a generous Learning and Development reimbursement policy for all employees to use towards classes, events, conferences, and more. We look for ways to give back to our community by giving 4 days off for volunteering per year. We understand the value of taking time to refresh and offer flexible paid time off. We are working to build a better future for everyone, and offer an annual carbon-offset paid by Crunchbase for all employees. These are just a few examples of our generous benefits package, check out our careers page to find out more.