At Coinme, we're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You are part of the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of where you sit in our organization. A human touch in a digital world.
Digital currency can transform the way we conduct business and brings new benefits to both the corporate world and to consumers globally. Coinme is on a mission to help people everywhere understand and use the power of digital currencies as a delightful medium-of-exchange, and be accessible anywhere in the world, so everyone has a fair chance for financial prosperity.
From analyst to engineers, from marketing to client services experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours – Together We Rise.
As Coinme’s lifecycle marketing manager, you will play a strategic role in the development of the customer journey and executing programs that drive deeper customer engagement to increase acquisition, retention, engagement and revenue. Working with our CRM platform, Iterable, you will develop and execute targeted lifecycle programs that leverage email, push, SMS and in app messaging. This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals. The ideal candidate should have experience building and managing engaging lifecycle programs in results-driven environments with proven success and a customer-centric mindset.
- Lead the execution of highly targeted, complex customer journeys/workflows and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach acquisition and retention goals
- Manage lifecycle programs end-to-end, from setting strategy to ideation, tactics, briefing, content, development (in partnership with cross-functional teams), calendaring, execution, program enhancements, monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations.
- Ensure campaigns (including tests, segmentation and complex personalization logic) are set up and deployed accurately.
- Continuously improve the lifecycle journey through experimentation, testing incentives, creative, content, and cadence, to derive insights that improve incremental ROI
- Partner with relevant teams across the organization to uncover user insights, create and design an experimentation roadmap and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Become an expert in our marketing automation and platform tools
- Obsess about the customer journey to build targeted, delightful and on-brand experiences through email, in app and push notifications.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing lifecycle CRM programs
- B2C/Fintech/Crypto background desired
- Expertise managing CRMs, Iterable preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience working cross functionally and communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
- Data and results-driven with a track record of hitting goals
- Impeccable project management and attention to detail
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS helpful
- 100% Coinme-paid health insurance options for both employees and dependents
- Diverse offering of supplemental insurances
- 100% covered Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with up to 4% vested match
- Professional development reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Generous time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Hours
Coinme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.