We’re hiring a lifecycle marketer to play a critical role in some of Chime’s most important initiatives. In this role, you will work closely with our product and marketing teams to help design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that drive our business metrics. Experimentation and a customer-centric mindset must be core to the lifecycle programs you’ll build. If you’re creative, goal-driven, and love working in a fast-paced environment alongside passionate colleagues, we want to meet you.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the app, website, and all lifecycle channels. The ideal candidate should have experience building engaging lifecycle programs in results-driven environments that have proven success in improving key metrics, developing aggressive experiment pipelines for continuous innovation, all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset.
In this role, you can expect to
- Drive hyper-personalized omnichannel programs (primarily email/push/in-app) delivering best-in-class member communications that are proven by both quantitative and qualitative measurements
- Partner with an assortment of stakeholders and resources from product, design, marketing, user research, and analytics teams to develop and deliver on shared strategies, executing against team/company OKRs for large cross-functional initiatives
- Oversee the execution of highly-targeted, complex member journeys/workflows and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach goals: promotions, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Monitor performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies to improve journeys and campaigns
- Explore the use of incentives in lifecycle marketing with a focus on incremental ROI
- Continuously improve through the lifecycle experiment roadmap covering both short-term campaigns and long-term series, testing across incentives, creative, content, and cadence, deriving insights to impact initiatives across the org tangibly
- Become an expert in our marketing automation and platform tools that allow us to test new experiences rapidly
- Work with our analytics team to measure each experiment, document and socialize learnings, and develop next steps toward bigger wins
To thrive in this role, you have
- 5+ years experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Analytics, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses
- The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels (omnichannel), deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems, pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Strong organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience with marketing platforms (newer ones like Iterable, Braze, older ones like Marketing Cloud), HTML/CSS, Looker, Amplitude, SQL, Adobe Creative Suite
A Little About Us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We've built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $14.5B. We've raised over $1B in funding from leading investors, including DST, Coatue, Tiger Global, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Dragoneer, Menlo, Whale Rock, Access, Forerunner, Crosslink, Cathay, aCrew, and others.
What We Offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.