Canopy is a SaaS startup in Lehi, Utah building simple and efficient software for accounting professionals. We place strong emphasis on product and solving real problems for our users. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern user-friendly software for an extremely neglected industry.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Gen, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for the lifecycle marketing campaigns strategy, execution, and have direct influence on the growth of the company's sales funnel. Your overarching goal is to deliver a high volume of well-qualified leads leveraging all lifecycle marketing channels as appropriate. You’ll work cross functionally with business stakeholders to better understand their needs and work collaboratively with them as they provide feedback on the lead volume and ROI.
What you will do:
- Collaborating with creative, sales and product marketing teams to develop and deliver a portfolio of multi-channel, automated lifecycle marketing programs that could include email, webinars, SMS, direct mail, social media, paid media, in-app
- Establishing strong partnerships and productive feedback loops with key leaders across sales, marketing and customer success groups
- Onboarding and nurturing customers while managing them through the entire lifecycle journey
- Establish rigorous testing and measure customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization.
- Build emails and workflows for recurring, nurture, and marketing campaigns using HubSpot
- Pull and analyze reports on lifecycle success metrics; identify red flags, optimize and scale
- Stay caught up on new technologies and lifecycle marketing ideas
What you will need to know/have:
- 2+ years of experience with lifecycle marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, and compliance laws
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through reports, A/B testing, and optimization
- Proficient writer and editor
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited PTO (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Awesome on-site gym (Cardio machines, squat racks, free weights!)
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Hospital Indemnity plan available
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Employee improvement budget to use however you see fit (e.g. books, courses)
Canopy is an equal opportunity employer. Canopy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.