Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s mission is to transform early education for every teacher, child, and parent — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
Based in San Francisco, Denver, and Austin, along with fully remote team members, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to optimize our marketing funnel and create compelling emails that convert leads into happy, active customers. You’ll care deeply about early childhood educators and make sure that our marketing efforts guide people through their brightwheel experience while treating them as individuals.
All brightwheel team members must demonstrate strengths in our core values: Ownership, Empathy, Learning & Results.
What You'll Do
- Understand the journey of leads as they become MQLs, opportunities, and customers. You will be extremely data-driven and will know how all of our different audiences are converting throughout the funnel.
- Craft and iterate on messaging that converts educators into happy, active brightwheel customers.
- Collaborate with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams to improve the conversion rates of our trial accounts.
- Work closely with our SDR team to develop email campaigns that introduce brightwheel to our prospects for the first time and compel them to want to learn more.
- Develop the reports we’ll use to measure program effectiveness and then share your results regularly.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities:
- 2-5 years of demand gen experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong understanding of how to evaluate and influence the customer journey via marketing messaging and tools.
- Significant experience with marketing technology tools and systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, and Intercom.
- Significant experience with A/B testing.
- You love analytics and have a proven track record of using data to improve marketing programs. You’re a marketer who loves spreadsheets!
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail. We’re very serious about meeting our commitments!
- A passion for improving the world through education.
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.