We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to own the customer lifecycle and manage our CRM channels. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing email/push marketing programs with a keen eye for detail and delivering clear and concise messages to users driving engagement and revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will be an autonomous self-starter with a 'punch above your weight class' attitude, with a desire to build and a knack for getting stuff done. Bodybuilding.com is changing lives through health and wellness, this role will have a direct impact on the lives of our customers.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Manage the strategic vision, planning, development and execution of customer engagement initiatives across all CRM channels.
- Manage the creation and execution of Email, Push, SMS, Direct Mail marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals.
- Build, scale and optimize automated programs across the customer lifecycle including retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Evangelize multi-channel orchestration, collaborating with stakeholders across SEO, CRO, paid media, social and content teams.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns and programs.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on our customers to help us better understand our users and markets.
- Serve as a key partner to the broader business by representing the voice of the customer and CRM best practice expert.
- Monitor health of marketing database (deliverability, unsub rates etc.).
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
Education And Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience using ESP and/or CRM platforms
- Experience working with designers and engineers, on providing direction and requirements to execute your vision
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact autonomously with good organization agility to work effectively across functions.
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Experience in customer journey mapping, segmentation and persona building.
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling up sleeves for execution
- Analytical mindset and comfortable with working directly with business intelligence and engineering teams. Those allergic to data need not apply.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and GDPR requirements
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!