The Lifecycle Marketing Manager on the Growth Marketing team is responsible for creating, implementing, iterating, and monitoring our email, push, in-app, and SMS marketing campaigns for our micro business segment.
List Of Responsibilities/Duties
This includes creating and modifying the templates in Braze and Sparkpost, managing the overall performance of our campaigns to improve conversion, and retaining and upgrading existing subscribers. This role will work on list segmentation, data requirements, and troubleshooting campaigns when issues arise. Working closely with the Technical Marketing Manager and the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will execute campaign builds and communicate campaign summary and performance post-launch to stakeholders.
As a key contributor on the Customer Marketing team, you will partner closely with our Creative Studio, Data, Product Marketing, and Product teams to develop and deploy email, push, in-app message, and SMS campaigns to drive delightful user experiences and improve conversion.
Professional Experience/Background To Be Successful In This Role
- 5+ years of relevant experience, the ideal candidate will have a combination of enterprise B2B marketing, online product, and/or consulting experience with exposure to SaaS and Fintech.
- 2+ years in growth related roles, has held ownership for key metrics and managed cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Experience in Email Service Provider platforms such as Braze, Sparkpost, Iterable, ExactTarget, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and cross-platform client requirements
- Understanding of Customer Marketing concepts, metrics, tools, and technology
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product, engineer, data, and go-to-market.
- Understanding of QA processes and procedures
Competencies (Attributes Needed To Be Successful In This Role)
- Strong ownership and accountability
- Acute attention to detail
- Analytical background (strong testing skill set)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Evangelize Lifecycle communications throughout the organization and educate the team on best practices
Expected Outcomes In 3, 6, Or 12 Months
- Build relationships with main collaborators and stakeholders across the organization
- Understand the Invoice2go product
- Understand all metrics associated with Invoice2go’s Customer Marketing campaigns
- Support execution of existing Lifecycle campaigns including revisions and/or launches
- Build out communications
- Maintain and own a prioritized list of communication requests and ensure their successful implementation
- Own the execution of a campaign
- Report out on campaign results and findings
- Identify and recommend to Lifecycle communication channels
- Become a thought partner and brainstorm new ideas for growth initiatives on Lifecycle
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations from campaign results
- Humble – No ego
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how Bill.com treats the personal information it receives from applicants.