About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creators of the world’s most popular fasting app, Zero, is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven company with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors.
Big Sky Health is a 100% remote team with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Chicago and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you.
We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hire globally. To make fully remote work for all we require that all employees have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to develop a thoughtful messaging program with the flexibility of working from anywhere, this role could be perfect for you!
About the role
Big Sky Health’s Lifecycle/CRM Manager will be responsible for lifecycle messaging strategies for our rapidly growing community of millions of users. This Marketing role will work cross functionally with Brand, Product and Design to own the email, in-app, and push communications strategy and execution. Our basic lifecycle system is setup, now it’s ready for you to create a thoughtful strategy with high performance results.
In this role, you will:
- Develop communication strategies to hit retention, growth and engagement KPIs
- Establish, test and enhance lifecycle communications between free and paid user segments
- Develop and execute A/B and multivariate tests based on jointly developed objectives then report insights out to stakeholders
- Support messaging strategies for multi-channel campaigns
- Drive and manage the processes and tools used to deliver content to our users.
What we’re looking for:
The individual in this role will enjoy a mix of strategy, implementation, and insight sharing.
Exceptional candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience managing email, push and in-app messaging (Airship), ideally with 1+ year developing the full lifecycle strategy
- Great judgment, and know when to ask for help versus running on your own
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, remote work environment managing both real time and asynchronous workstreams
- Experience thoughtfully presenting your ideas for cross-functional collaboration
- You are innovative and curious, eager to create tests and develop new ideas to drive growth
- Deep experience with standing up a wholistic user messaging strategy for a paid app
- Managed and grown a lifestyle CRM program for other brands either internally or at an agency
- Experience running multivariate tests and driving improvements to KPIs
- Impeccable writing skills and samples that demonstrate your ability to communicate your lifecycle strategies, test objectives and results.