The Plume marketing team is seeking a seasoned digital marketer to drive growth of the Plume business through digital channel optimization. This person will work with the marketing, sales, and product teams to plan and implement B2B & B2C lifecycle marketing and lead nurturing campaigns built around web, CRM and marketing automation. This is an ideal opportunity for a self-starter to play a key role in shaping Plume’s digital strategy!
- Lead the marketing automation strategy and implementation of CRM and Web programs across B2B and B2C. Includes developing and building conversion and retention campaigns.
- Define and optimize the digital platforms to nurture leads through the customer journey using a variety of digital tactics including CRM, web, tracking and analytics, and campaign development and management.
- Identify, set, and monitor key metrics to prove digital campaign efficacy, inform digital marketing planning, and highlight opportunities to drive audience engagement.
- Build and own marketing analytics dashboards and reporting using multiple disparate internal and external data sources, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, MixPanel, and others.
- Drive lead conversion and funnel optimization.
- Evaluate and select systems or partners to support the execution of the digital strategy.
- Work closely with Sales and Product in the development of strategy, campaigns and optimizations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, internal and external stakeholders and agency partners to develop creative, content strategies and campaigns that fit the brand’s positioning, personality, and tone of voice.
- Drive rigorous A/B and multivariate testing, analytics tracking, and optimization across Plume channels.
- Develop Plume’s contact database and optimize the use of targeted outbound DM through CRM.
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of lifecycle marketing best practices.
- At least (5) years relevant experience in digital marketing and marketing operations.
- Prior experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) and marketing content management systems.
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation/CRM systems (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, etc.) - Hubspot is highly preferred!
- Exceptional data analysis capabilities, including attribution modeling and expertise in data and visualization tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Tag Manager, Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.), data management, validation, and QA.
- Comfortable working with technical and developer teams; coding experience a plus.
- Ability to take ownership and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.