GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About The Role
As a Lifecycle Marketing Lead, you will drive our touch points with each user across the entire customer lifecycle. You'll be the one building and optimizing how a user onboards and experiences GlossGenius, and showing them all the platform has to offer. At GlossGenius, your role will entail cross-functional leadership and high visibility across the organization. You will get to flex your critical thinking, creative, analytical, and digital marketing skills. You can work remotely in the United States and will report to the Head of Member Growth.
What You'll Do
- Manage a strategic and integrated user engagement experience through lifecycle communications: you will own all user communications that currently go out from Marketing, Payments, Product, and Customer Experience teams
- Build and manage the customer-facing journey and its collateral through email, push notification, and in-app message campaigns to drive growth
- Craft and execute strategy to deliver relevant communication to users based on user persona / segment and where we are targeting them in the user journey (e.g. onboarding, new feature adoption, business growth, etc.)
- Conduct extensive A/B testing and experimentation in cross-channel marketing campaigns to optimize for conversion, feature engagement, and retention
- Strategize with Product and Customer Experience teams to discover, prioritize and test opportunities for improved user engagement
- Create process to monitor existing and new lifecycle and retention campaign metrics and make fixes / changes quickly in reaction to metric movements
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in a retention or lifecycle marketing role in SaaS (extra points if: selling to SMBs or a product-led B2B company with freemium / self-serve play), fintech, or strong B2C brand
- Demonstrated examples of onboarding, retention and/or upsell campaigns you have executed from end-to-end
- Experience driving cross-channel campaigns across email, push, in-app message, and SMS
- Strong understanding of A/B testing and incrementality reporting
- Experience using a lifecycle marketing platform such as Iterable, Hubspot, Braze, etc.
- Familiarity with metrics like LTV, revenue per user, and churn and how to impact them
- Basic to intermediate skill with email HTML and mobile responsiveness
What You'll Get
- Flexible work-from-home policy – you can work from anywhere!
- Competitive market salary
- Competitive health benefits (including dental and vision)
- Family forming benefits and competitive parental leave policy
- Employee contributed 401K
- Unlimited vacation days
- Learning and development allowance (we always want everyone to level up their skills!)
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.