The Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting Zola's expanding Lifecycle Marketing efforts and optimization of all customer communications (e.g. email, onsite, direct mail, etc.). This role will help drive new and existing customer engagement while ensuring flawless campaign execution.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate great attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills and who thrives when supporting multiple projects/priorities and loves to get things done.This position provides an excellent opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally to help deliver high-impact results while having fun at a fast-paced and fast-growing startup.
Help develop and fully execute customer communication strategies for promotional, transactional, lifecycle, acquisition, and triggered campaigns to drive growth
- Assist in managing the calendar across multiple channels and audience segments, ensuring right content in front of the right person at the right time
- Support all aspects of campaign production and scheduling, including but not limited to email, push, and marketing modules
- Test campaigns for quality, ensuring that that creative, copy, and links are correct
- Write creative briefs for marketing emails and manage copy, creative, and HTML coding process
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop processes to streamline operations, develop functionality and ensure targeting variables are available in systems
- Report on channel KPI's (e.g. open rates, CTO, clicks, adds, etc.) and continue to improve channel effectiveness
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (advanced degree a plus)
- Real passion for in depth learning about customer communication channels and creating great customer experiences
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and through PPT / Excel
- Great team player who can collaborate cross-functionally as well as with outside vendors
Nice To Have
- Experience with Sailthru or other mid or enterprise tier ESP
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as Looker, Cognos, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples' lives even happier. From engagement to wedding and decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology… all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, and quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online and mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, and simply magical. We've raised over $140 million in financing, and we're proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital and Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, and we're proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, and we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion and perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, and partner will be respected and accepted and valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we also have a growing team in Charlottesville and Montreal. We're hiring in all three offices. Come work with us!