We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We're Looking For
Citrix offers a flexible working environment; remote candidates are welcome. The Citrix Lifecycle Nurture Operations team is looking Marketo marketing automation expert to execute the production/tactical support of email programs that support the entire customer lifecycle, from pre-sale demand to post-sale onboarding and retention.
Utilizing best in class technologies, within an agile marketing operations organization, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders and business partners to create best-in-class email nurture programs that ensure customers are progressing through the lifecycle. You will work with Marketing Program Managers to produce, configure, optimize, and analyze email marketing campaigns, including translating segmentation requirements into audience lists, personalization, A/B testing, email performance, IP monitoring, and template creation.
Primary Roles / Responsibilities
Our ideal Lifecycle Marketing Campaign Manager will:
- Operationalize nurture objectives in Marketo and own end-to-end production process from planning and receiving to deploying and reporting
- Deliver best-in-class architecture and email marketing programs
- Inform nurture strategy and identify opportunities to improve email marketing tactics to scale Citrix nurture programs
- Work with global business partners to gather and understand their customers' business goals and translate that into automated email nurture campaigns
- Strategize and roadmap with client stakeholders to identify future needs and projects to enhance marketing maturity
- Build, test, and launch marketing technology architecture and email marketing programs that are based on industry best practices and internally created framework
- Provide measurable insights, highlighting key opportunities and recommendations to improve email marketing nurture strategies
- Stay up to date on current policies, practices, and anticipate future trends affecting Marketing Automation from a system and process perspective
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels and maintain regular communication with them
Qualifications (include Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, And Related Work Experience)
- Direct experience with Marketo enterprise-level marketing automation and Salesforce a must (or similar CRM).
- Have a strong understanding of smart lists, smart campaigns, email programs, engagement programs, segmentation, dynamic content, and email best practices
- Experience with third party email building and testing tools, such as Knak
- Resourceful problem-solver who quickly gathers/synthesizes information and is comfortable utilizing new technologies and concepts
- Strong understanding of modern marketing best practices, tools, technologies, and KPIs
- Working knowledge of regulatory and data privacy requirements as they relate to marketing and contact data management (e.g., CAN-SPAM, GDPR, data privacy, etc.).
- Working knowledge of the different types of email marketing campaigns (customer lifecycle, triggered/transactional, nurture, etc.).
- Ability to manage project communications within a ticket management system
- Ability to work within an agile environment and collaborate online with cross-functional and cross-departmental teams on a worldwide scope
- English speaking required
Required Education And Experience
- Have 5+ years’ experience with marketing automation and email marketing
- Marketo Certification/Equivalent Marketo experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in enablement
- Are well versed in marketing technologies, processes, and best practices
- Experience in and knowledge of multiple functions within marketing and the role of marketing operations. Enthusiasm for the function of marketing.
- Demonstrate strong follow-through and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Learn quickly and clearly articulate how technical concepts apply to business processes and outcomes
- Easily build relationships and foster a sense of empathy, trust, and openness
- Embody strong communication skills and ability to communicate on an executive level
- Ability and interest to develop high quality work
- Successful demonstration of adaptability/flexibility
At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $77,000 - $105,000 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
President Biden released an Executive Order stating that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As a company that works on federal contracts, we have a legal requirement to comply with the Executive Order, if it is enforced. In such case, to be considered for this career opportunity, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated or have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.