Founded in 2013, Home Chef is the leading meal solutions company with both a retail and online presence. Available online at homechef.com and in retail at more than 2,100 Kroger grocery stores, Home Chef is committed to inspiring and enabling more people to cook simple, delicious meals, no matter how busy they are.
Similar to our recipes, we recognize that variety is the spice of life, and therefore, our employees also bring their uniqueness and color to our fantastic team. We’re eager to work with humble team players and pragmatic next-level thinkers to innovate on Home Chef’s offerings.
While most of us continue to work remotely, our newly renovated headquarters at the Old Post Office is open for voluntary return to work. Our organization is closely following the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and will share updates on our 2022 return to the office plan as soon as any decisions are made.
Our Lifecycle Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for enabling personalized customer experiences that support strategic marketing objectives through orchestrating customer journeys across distribution channels. A successful Technologist will leverage marketing technology and data to deliver highly personalized, automated customer journeys across multiple audience segments.
Technical Marketing Automation
- Partner with the Senior Manager of Email Marketing to provide technical guidance on Salesforce Marketing Cloud when building sophisticated customer marketing campaigns (leveraging email, push, and SMS marketing)
- Translate business requirements into practical, scalable solutions leveraging the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce Marketing Cloud Release
- Partner with internal Technology and Support Teams to define a clear testing, monitoring, and debug strategy to ensure optimal platform performance and connectivity with other technology platforms and applications
Marketing Data Integration And Segmentation
- Manage data feeds and integrations with Salesforce and other technology platforms, including Admin, Snowflake, and Looker
- Help prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email, push and sms journeys
- Act as an expert on all Home Chef customer data and suggest new ways of leveraging the data to create better customer experiences
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development
Marketing Campaign Production
- Design, build, test and send email, push, SMS messages in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Leverage dynamic content capabilities in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to test, improve, and optimize customer journeys at-scale
- 2+ years experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Completion of two-year program such as an Associate degree
- Expertise in SFMC Journey Builder, Email Studio, Content Builder and Advertising Studio
- Understanding of CRM concepts and email, push and SMS communications best practices
- Working knowledge of AMP Script and HTML
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries and API concepts
- Experience in supporting end-users, requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience with list segmentation and working with large data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated track record of enabling repeatable processes, driving advancement in quality, and collaborating within a matrixed organization in a responsive and productive manner
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
How We Work Together
We are humble team players.
We are warm and gracious with team members and customers. We seek feedback to improve ourselves - and respectfully listen to and accept input.
We are pragmatic next-level thinkers.
We come up with novel and unique ideas. We explore new strategies to avoid being constrained by conventional thinking.
We take ownership.
We approach ambiguous problems, prepared to dive in, get curious, and learn more. We are results-driven, always challenging ourselves to exceed goals.
Be at Home at Home Chef
We all show up authentically at Home Chef. Our team includes individuals with a variety of identities, backgrounds, and perspectives. You can trust that you’ll be able to bring your whole self to an inclusive and enjoyable workplace.
We welcome people of all races, colors, religions, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disabilities, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged/sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Home Chef is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Home Chef will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at [email protected] .
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant notice click here