At Plaid, our mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system. Since 2012 we've helped tens of millions of consumers live a better financial life and over a thousand customers build a new financial future. Our customers range from startups like Stripe, Coinbase and Square to Fortune 500 enterprises like American Express and PayPal. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised $300M of capital from major venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Index, Spark and NEA, as well as global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Citi.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead and scale our lifecycle marketing program. The ideal candidate will be a storyteller who has a strong analytics foundation - a marketing expert who can use multiple channels, to tell stories to engage our customers and prospects. You will focus on the entire customer lifecycle and work to impact lead progression, activation, engagement, and retention metrics across the full customer journey.
The ideal candidate has significant experience executing and analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns that drive conversions for both self-serve and sales channels, and who is excited about the opportunity to build marketing systems/infrastructure and establish processes from scratch at a high-growth technology startup. You should have at least 5+ years of experience developing lifecycle programs and comfort with segmentation, marketing automation, email service provider platforms and analytics.
What excites you:
- Driving improvements to our lead progression, activation, and retention metrics
- Building automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle programs
- Managing campaigns including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
- Validating and optimizing engagement touchpoints through continuous A/B testing
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of our lifecycle programs
- Working cross functionally with product managers, engineers, designers and account teams to build exceptional customer experiences
What excites us:
- Track record of success in prior Email, Lifecycle, or Engagement Marketing roles at fast growing technology companies
- 5+ years of experience developing lifecycle programs
- Mastery of standard email and marketing automation tools and best practices. Marketo and Salesforce experience a big plus
- Experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- A desire to continuously measure, iterate, and improve programs and processes. SQL proficiency strongly preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important
- Familiarity with financial services ecosystem and/or PaaS companies a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.