Nimble is a technology company that enables people to live their best lives. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, and improving access to medications for our customers while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality.
Reporting to Nimble’s CMO, you will be responsible for developing and launching multi-channel marketing programs to drive engagement and growth throughout a customer's journey. This is a great opportunity to use your creative and analytical skills to improve the customer experience and drive business performance.
- Build and manage lifecycle programs by leveraging automated and personalized cross-channel campaigns across email, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to ensure the right message is delivered to the right audiences at the right time.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Design, Engineering, Research, and Data to implement campaigns that increase customer lifetime value.
- Analyze campaign performance, draw insights and implement changes that improve the overall program effectiveness.
- Establish rigorous testing and experimentation processes to drive improvements in cross-sell/up-sell conversion and retention rates
What You Bring
- Track record in building successful multi-channel, multi-touch programs from scratch.
- Thought leadership related to direct response best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of modern customer engagement platforms (e.g. Braze, Iterable etc.).
- 3-5 years lifecycle marketing experience, preferably in an in-house direct-to-consumer environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
What's in it for you:
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions. We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand) parents and your (grand) children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Medical / dental / vision package that fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy - work hard and take time when you need it
- 10 paid holidays
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!
Diversity, inclusion and belonging at Nimble: Nimble is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of diverse backgrounds, abilities and perspectives.