If you’re excited about personalization and enjoy thinking about the customer journey, we know you would be a great fit with the customer marketing team at ThirdLove! We’re looking for a new Associate on our team to continue upgrading our robust automation program and driving incrementality and content testing. In this role, you would be responsible for the development and execution of triggered and drip lifecycle campaigns across email and SMS.
On the day to day, you will be storyboarding and building all lifecycle communications across key moments and customer cohorts. Likewise, you will regularly prioritize and conduct A/B tests to optimize existing message flows, as well as manage our relationship with our automation platform vendor.
- Working with the Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing and Director of CRM to outline and prioritize target customer cohorts for intervention during the customer lifecycle
- Report weekly and monthly on performance of live flows and identify areas for optimization across email and SMS
- Storyboard and develop messaging automations speaking to key lifecycle moments and segments
- Develop multi-channel (SMS and Email) drip flows in our ESP Sailthru
- Regularly optimize and improve channel performance through A/B and multivariate testing modules
- Work with automation platform teams (Wunderkind and Sailthru) and SMS Vendor (Attentive) to resolve issues and continue improving existing programs
- 2-3 years experience working in digital and/or email marketing
- Working knowledge of ESPs and automation platforms (e.g., Sailthru, Emarsys, Braze)
- Familiarity with HTML and editing templates
- Strong A/B testing experience and analytical orientation
- Experience in a luxury or branded environment a plus
ThirdLove® is on a mission to help all women feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We are the brand that disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fit Finder® quiz. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our team.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. If you want to impact millions of people each and every day and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.