MoneyLion is America’s most powerful and rewarding financial membership, empowering people to take control of their finances to achieve their overall life goals.
Since its launch in 2013, MoneyLion has engaged with 7.5 million hard-working Americans and has earned its members' trust by building a full-service digital platform to deliver mobile banking, lending, and investment solutions. From a single app, members can get a 360-degree snapshot of their financial lives and have access to personalized tips and tools to build and improve their credit and achieve everyday savings.
MoneyLion team members are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. We work fast, collaborate always, and above all else, we do it for our customers.
MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Sioux Falls, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About The Role
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems? As the Growth Lifecycle Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the growth marketing strategies and tactics. You should have proven success in building and managing a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, a history of creating cross-functional processes, an entrepreneurial attitude, and analytical skills. This is a very cross-functional role, working closely with Analytics, Data Science, Product Marketing, Creative, and Legal teams. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing.
- Build a multi-channel/omnichannel customer engagement strategy across email, push, in-app messaging, and other marketing channels
- Manage the creation and execution of email marketing programs, within onboarding, retention, and reactivation
- Assist in calendaring, messaging, testing, and audience selection for campaigns
- Drive and optimize KPIs including, open rate, CTR, product adoption, product engagement, and retention
- Work with cross-functional teams (product, creative, design, analytics, operations, customer service, business development) to execute marketing campaigns and analyze program/campaign effectiveness
- Support the implementation of lifecycle and marketing triggers to generate member feedback, via NPS and TrustPillot
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in Marketing, Growth, Business Analytics, or Strategy Consulting; minimum
- 2 years in Growth Marketing function, with experience in B2C mandatory, and experience in consumer finance and credit cards preferred
- 1-2 years of experience with email platforms including, Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb people skills with a proven track record of success interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Track record of taking initiative and driving projects through to completion in a complex organization
- Independent and creative thinker who can bring new ideas and perspectives to existing products
- Results-oriented and customer-oriented mindset
- Experience with mobile apps measurement (user acquisition, re-engagement)
- Self-starter with a drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.