Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA.
We are looking for a creative and technically savvy Lifecycle Associate to ensure that our brand voice and aesthetic are reinforced through all Lifecycle communication touch points. Our products and supporting content are beautifully and intelligently designed, and this person will help implement digital communication that reinforces the physical experience of our products.
Your mission will be to help create pointed and timely communication that cultivates and deepens the relationship with our customers, as well as maintain the dozens of campaigns sending every day based on customer behavior. The ideal candidate will have some experience in HTML / CSS, as well as a desire to deepen their experience around audience segmentation, campaign creation (email, push, direct mail, sms), and analytics.
This role will report to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, and work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Design, Social, and Customer Service teams.
- Create new campaigns (email, push, direct mail, sms) and modals using the assets provided by our creative team.
- Maintain and update existing trigger and transactional email campaigns, ensuring content is rendering appropriately, links are functioning as expected, and messaging aligns with the customer journey.
- Become proficient in the operations of our messaging platforms. Experience in Sailthru or Shopify is a plus.
- Monitor performance of campaigns as well as all automated messages.
- Experience in email building is preferred, either through HTML/CSS or WYSIWYG.
- Strong attention to detail when creating segments, proofing content, and finalizing campaigns.
- Intellectual curiosity, with a focus on optimization and continuous improvement through a test-and-learn mentality.
- Experience using Asana or other project management tools a plus.
- Analytical, data driven approach with a test-and-learn mentality.
- Marketing experience preferred, but not required. A desire to grow and learn in a Marketing focused role is a must.
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- The usual paid holidays and a few extras (ex. Election day)
- Paid maternity or paternity leave
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Innovative, fast-paced and team-based culture