Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until September 2021.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Lifecycle Manager, Mobile to join our Lifecycle Marketing team. The team shepherds Grammarly users through personalized journeys, ensuring that they’re extracting maximum value from our product offerings. We do so by delivering messaging that is on-brand and highly targeted, in order to build and retain trust with our customers. Our new Lifecycle Manager, Mobile will create and execute strategic touch points throughout the customer lifecycle to achieve engagement and revenue goals through email, in-product messaging, and push notifications.
As a Lifecycle Manager, Mobile, you will establish a successful mobile lifecycle program on an immense scale. You will work cross-functionally across several teams and stakeholders, open new marketing channels for the Lifecycle team, and implement brand-new strategies and tactics.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the Marketing, Product, and Growth teams to develop journeys across campaigns (both email and push) as well as in-product.
- Harness the power of technology and behavioral data to create thoughtful customer experiences that drive relevancy, value realization, and business impact.
- Improve how we help Grammarly users realize the value of our product through personalized data and messaging.
- Establish measurement frameworks in partnership with our Marketing Analytics team, refining success metrics that capture the impact of our programs.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Can consider, play out, and weigh alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives.
- Can successfully coordinate and direct multiple stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal.
- Demonstrates the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, balance goals as a factor for decision-making, and use directional data to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Has a strong handle on experiments—specifically, in devising sound, enlightening experiments despite incomplete data.
- Fosters mutual feelings of support inside and outside of the Lifecycle team.
- Seamlessly aligns stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal.
- Thrives in working with both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Can generate big projects without needing much input and is oriented toward an MVP approach.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.