AllTrails is the most trusted and used outdoors platform in the world. We help people explore the outdoors with hand-curated trail maps along with photos, reviews, and user recordings crowdsourced from our community of hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners in 150 countries. AllTrails is frequently ranked as a top-5 Health and Fitness app and has been downloaded by over 20 million people worldwide.
Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems so that we can get more people outside having healthy, authentic experiences and a deeper appreciation of the outdoors. Join us!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and execute marketing programs to support onboarding, engagement and retention efforts
- Manage development of assets (email, in-app, etc.) through the production process, collaborating with internal and external creative resources
- Utilize customer list management skills for testing and segmentation
- Work closely with analytics stakeholders to identify actionable insights from customer behavior and the key drivers of engagement and churn
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple levels; coordinate timely feedback and approvals
- Communicate marketing plans internally to ensure coordination across teams
- 5+ years of online marketing experience with demonstrated success in lifecycle marketing from concept to completion
- Experience with marketing program automation
- Strong knowledge of how to use top tier customer engagement platforms such as Braze, ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc.
- Experience with developing and setting up multi-part campaign tests
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Exceptional project management and problem solving skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and an instinct for moving quickly
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques
- Passion for the outdoors
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
- Humility, empathy and open-mindedness - no egos
- Experience working with international markets and localization
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with Litmus or Email on Acid
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.