Create the first software platform that merges cutting edge technology, human coaching, social learning, and mentorship aimed at creating the highest caliber leaders at all levels of the company, ultimately driving innovation, scale, and the bottom line.
We succeed by being extremely focused on delivering compelling, scalable, intentional end-to-end solutions for the problems of our customers and their employees. Our platform will enable Employee, Team, and Organization - Engagement » Insight » Action » Growth.
We are hiring a Lifecycle & Email Marketing Manager to help us continue building a strong relationships and trust with our customers. You are a marketing professional with a track record of creating content and generating engagement through funnel-based content marketing. You mix creative instincts with your ability to balance multiple projects and priorities, with wide-ranging objectives.
- Understand and optimize the overall prospect & customer email lifecycle to ensure we are building a strong relationship, brand and establishing trust
- Lead email and lifecycle marketing campaigns that drive buyer activation (top of funnel) and retention (bottom of funnel); your immediate focus will be activation driven with scope expansion over time
- Own the email calendar scheduling process
- Experience with advanced nurture campaigns and a solid understanding of best practices in regard to cadence, content order/funnel alignment, segmentation, flow between streams, and more
- Understand email best practices and how to drive engagement through email design, copy, personalization, dynamic content, etc.
- Ensure campaigns are effectively targeted in order to deliver highly relevant content to customer groups
- Work with marketing, product, sales and customer success teams to build and execute automated drip campaigns that drive revenue and support of other top level company goals
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and all targeting objectives are met
- Track various customer and campaign metrics and provide regular reports on trends, constantly applying lessons across emails to improve engagement
In partnership with Marketing Ops:
- Oversee and execute Marketo campaigns, nurture programs, landing pages, and emails
- Work collaboratively with the marketing ops team to develop, monitor, test and optimize Marketo programs for all stages of the marketing and sales funnels
- Help establish email lead scoring triggers to accelerate our sales cycle
- Create and optimize list segmentation and email personalization/ ABM strategies
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop, monitor, test and optimize Marketo programs for all stages of the marketing and sales funnels
- Design, create, and optimize digital assets such as landing pages, emails, forms, execute Marketo campaigns, nurture programs, landing pages, and emails
- Identify, track and implement meaningful tests to improve your data-driven decisions
- Assist with managing A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results and translate those successes into insights for the engagement, retention, and demand generation
- Audience segmentation and list build
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or marketing operations
- 1+ years of experience working in an Agile Marketing environment
- Program and project management skills required
- 3-5 years of Marketo experience with 2-3 years of Salesforce experience
- Must be self-motivated, passionate about Email Automation, and enjoy learning
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
- Infrastructure to support a remote and distributed team
- Generous professional development stipend
- Commuter stipend for public transportation
Backed by top tier investors, Torch is a fast growing, mission-driven startup made up of psychologically oriented people who are passionate about helping leaders achieve their potential. Torch's platform provides coaches, their clients, and our customers with actionable insights into client and organizational strengths and challenges.
We believe leadership matters. The world needs conscious leaders driving invention, inspiration and innovation to solve the biggest opportunities and challenges of our time. Torch exists to create these leaders.
Torch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We’re building our team to move the world (and ourselves) toward greater leadership. If that sounds worthwhile to you, join us.