Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee's payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It's the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About The Role
We're looking for a scrappy, creative lifecycle marketing manager to join our growth team. From initial prospecting emails and nurture flows to webinars and customer referrals, you'll optimize every stage of the buyer's journey to maximize revenue.
You'll be a great match if you have stellar writing skills and piles of creativity, but also aren't afraid to flex your analytical muscles.
Reporting to our Growth Lead, you'll collaborate across the company – from product marketing and content to sales and operations – to drive revenue and help thousands of businesses transform their HR & IT.
What You'll Do
- Craft and optimize a world-class email program. You'll experiment across the funnel—from cold prospecting emails to customer emails that drive referrals. You'll work with product marketing to find the right messaging for each audience.
- Build and scale our webinar program. You'll manage our webinar strategy and create the assets you need for promotion and follow-up (emails, landing pages, etc.). You'll partner with our sales and operations teams to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Run tests to increase customer referrals. You'll run campaigns that increase our already considerable customer referrals.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive in where needed. Like the rest of our team, you'll be rolling up your sleeves and helping out with several projects at once.
- Stellar writing skills. You excel at writing email and landing page copy that drives conversions. Experience writing sales prospecting emails is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills. You can juggle several initiatives at once and maintain a high quality of work.
- Business acumen. You know how to dissect the main growth levers in a business, and understand how initiatives ladder up to key business objectives.
- High bias to speed and execution. You're willing to help out with projects outside your job description, and can push things over the finish line quickly. We're looking for someone ready to do what it takes to help the company hit its goals.
- Nice to have: You've successfully managed and scaled a webinar program.
It's not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we're looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer.