Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs.
The Demand Generation team at Airtable is looking for a Lifecycle & Email Marketing Manager with a deep understanding for how to utilize educational, promotional and transactional email and nurture campaigns in order to drive acquisition, activation and customer expansion.
What you'll do
- Create segmentation and build processes that create compelling email campaigns for various verticals, personas and use cases.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Content Marketing teams to create compelling emails.
- Lead marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey using transactional, promotional, and educational content strategies.
- Build custom nurture streams for activation, engagement and upsell.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve email programs.
- Understand the journey of leads as they become MQLs, opportunities, and customers.
- Develop the reports we'll use to measure program effectiveness.
- Promote virtual and in-person events and webinars.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure GDPR & CCPA compliance.
- Work closely with SDR/BDR/AE/CSM teams to ensure proper marketing/sales hand-off.
Who you are
- 5 years of experience in demand generation, lifecycle or email marketing.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Iterable, Drift).
- Experience in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Team player, accountable, entrepreneurial-minded, resilient, inclusive.
Organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency and attention to details .
What We Offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone — even without technical training — can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we’re just getting started.