Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs.
The Demand Generation team at Airtable is looking for a Lifecycle & Email Marketing Lead with a deep understanding for how to utilize educational, promotional and transactional email and nurture campaigns in order to drive acquisition, activation and customer expansion.
What you'll do
- Lead vision, strategy, and results for lifecycle, in-app, and email marketing at Airtable.
- Own our end-to-end email marketing strategy for both end users and enterprise audiences
- Create segmentation and build processes that create compelling email campaigns for various verticals, personas and use cases.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Content Marketing teams to create compelling emails.
- Lead marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey using transactional, promotional, and educational content strategies.
- Build custom nurture streams for activation, engagement and upsell.
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve email programs.
- Understand the journey of leads as they become MQLs, opportunities, and customers.
- Develop the reports we'll use to measure program effectiveness.
- Promote virtual and in-person events and webinars.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure GDPR & CCPA compliance.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure proper marketing/sales hand-off.
Who you are
- 8+ years of experience in demand generation, lifecycle or email marketing.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Iterable, Drift).
- Experience in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management and communication skills.
- Experience using data visualization tools.
- Team player, accountable, entrepreneurial-minded, resilient, inclusive.
- Organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency and attention to details .
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!