Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking a Lead Application Developer – Adobe Campaign to support the IT Functional Manager in Parsippany, NJ . This role is responsible for configuring, monitoring and maintaining the Adobe Campaign technical environment.
The Lead Application Developer is responsible for acquiring a deep knowledge of the Adobe Campaign tool , existing workflows , and upstream/downstream integrations. This role will monitor technical workflows to ensure they are running properly, understand how to build additional workflows and scripts to support new Direct Marketing requirements, trouble-shoot connectivity issues with real-time servers, and create java scripts in support of eReceipt requirements. The Lead Application Developer will also closely partner with the architects and development teams to ensure conformance of solutions to architecture standards and technical guidelines . They will conduct detailed QA and integration testing to ensure high quality solutions.
With the deep knowledge of the Adobe Campaign tool, workflows and integrations, the Lead Application Developer will work with the Sr . Systems Analyst to come up with viable technical solutions to complex business requests and ensure that the business and technical teams are both aligned on the solution.
Partner closely with the Sr. Systems Analyst, business and interfacing system SMEs to understand user stories and/or functional requirements to build technical solutions and associated documentation that will meet business needs. Coordinate major incident and problem management, ensuring all steps during a production issue are being executed and addressed.
- Work with the Sr Systems Analyst to evaluate incident and problem resolutions and make recommendations to prevent repeated future problems.
- Work effectively as a team member to understand business requirements and priorities and build effective technical solutions within architecture guidelines and standards.
- Participate with the development team in Sprint Planning, daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives and conduct Backlog Grooming to produce working code each Sprint.
- Provide periodic status updates to project leaders and managers.
- Assist in the ongoing review and maintenance of technical support documentation to reflect newly discovered issues or improvements in the relevant systems.
Continually improve personal knowledge and skills relevant to current enterprise application architecture and integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in IT related to software development or support
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in a Developer role for email marketing
- Experience working within the direct marketing business, and with related tools in the set up and tracking of email campaigns
- Experience working with various technical platforms in the process of developing creative and reliable technical solutions to shifting marketing strategies
- Proven technical skills and ability to work within enterprise architecture standards and guidelines
- Full lifecycle solution development and experience working as part of a team that delivers high quality, working software
- Hands on experience in the configuration of marketing email tools
- Strong SQL , database, and integration development s kills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead technical design sessions with infrastructure and interfacing development teams
- Sensitivity to the multi-cultural characteristics of a global IT organization
- 3+ years of Agile and SDLC experience
- Experience in multiple technology platforms (eCommerce, order management systems, analytics, CRM, email service providers, CMS, image repository, data warehouse, etc.)
- Experience with global & luxury brands
- Previous experience working on large transformational initiatives / re-platforms
- Previous experience with Adobe Campaign environment support and workflow development