TIDAL is a global, experiential, entertainment platform built for fans, directly from artists around the world. TIDAL members enjoy exclusively curated content that directly connect artists with their fans in multiple ways. The service offers high-fidelity, CD sound quality music, high resolution video, an opportunity to discover new artists via TIDAL Discovery, and unique experiences via TIDAL X. TIDAL is available in more than 53 countries, with more than a 60 million song catalog and 250,000 high quality videos. For more information, please visit www.tidal.com.
The retention team at TIDAL is responsible for retaining listeners via engaging experiences and content, driven by personalization and discovery. The Retention team manages the optimization of Life Time Value through engaging life-stage and event based communications across multiple channels. We test, learn, measure and monitor what we do with an eye to constantly improve our KPIs and deliver brilliant customer experiences.
- Manage the development and execution of multi-channel and multi-segment campaigns for emails, push notification, In-app and SMS communications for the GSA/DACH market.
- Drive customer communications calendar as well as develop lifecycle triggered communications from onboarding, through renewal and upsell.
- Manage approval process for marketing collateral and communications.
- Create and execute test and learn strategies to optimize KPIs across channels
- Develop and deliver best in class retention and cross-channel communications practices for your market and collaborate with global retention partners
- Manage ad-hoc projects in addition to day to day campaigns when they arise.
- Own segmentation strategy and execution; compiles, tracks and reports campaign results with KPIs to key stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in relationship management, CRM, digital retention marketing
- Deeply curious about customer behavior and action drivers
- Proficient in coding email HTML
- Experience with CRM, mobile, and marketing analytics software
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms a plus
- Open-minded, but structured entrepreneurial thinker
- Team player, highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail
- A passion for music, across genres
- An easy going, can do attitude
- High energy and a great sense of humor
What we Offer
- Being part of global company with offices in New York, Oslo, Madrid, Warsaw and Berlin
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch work equipment, incl. iPhone and Macbook
- Regular off-sites and participation in our exclusive artist events