Who are we? 🌱
Fastic was founded in 2019 and has quickly become the World’s #1 fasting app. Since then we have helped millions of users in over 50 countries lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise.
We strongly believe that we can contribute in supporting people and our planet with conscious fasting.
Our team is global, diverse and remote-first. We are dedicated to our mission of bringing healthy fasting to everyone and restoring the balance. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Join us to fascinate people to live a healthy life and be part of the change!
The Role 🏆
We are looking for a Junior Email Marketing Manager to join our CRM team to own the fastic email channel. You will be responsible for creating email templates in our CRM iterable, overseeing and ensuring good email hygiene as well as scheduling sends and creating concepts for new email journeys as well as improving existing journeys.
Your key focuses are 🔎
- To ensure good email hygiene
- To support the web funnel
- To support monetisation management
Your role involves 📝
- Own the daily email channel and email operations
- Roll out of email campaigns to drive optimum conversions (CPAs, Open Rates and Conversions) via the email channel
- Creating and maintaining email templates
- Collaborating with both the Product and Content team on shared deliverables and timelines
- Coordination, execution and analysis of all email campaigns
In your first 90-120 days you will ✔️
- Create, improve and build upon the email offer journey
- Provide CRM support of the newly created web funnel
- Provide further extension of the email customer journey for our plus users
Hit the apply button if you;
👉 Have 1-2 year of commercial experience in email marketing
👉 Have solid and demonstrated understanding of HTML (Desirable)
👉 Proven hands-on experience with platforms such as Iterable or Braze (Desirable)
Also feel you align with our core values;
To be successful in this role you need;
- To possess strong multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Have high attention to detail, sweat the details and take care in your work so that you deliver to a consistently excellent standard but also at a good pace
- To be proactive and posses strong initiative, you like to take ownership, get things done and are willing to get stuck in
- To be innovative - you are eager to test and try new things, bring new ideas and ways of doing things to the table
- To be driven - you are enthusiastic, optimistic, passionate, keen to learn and be challenged as well as deliver results
- Enjoy working with a diverse team and from people across all areas of the business
Application process 💻
- Video Call with our Talent Manager (45 mins)
- Video Call with our CRM Manager (30 mins)
- Video Call with our Head of Content & Senior Product Manager (20min)
- Final Video Interview with our Founder and CPO (30 mins)
This is a fully remote position. This means you can work from anywhere based within Europe or the UK +/-2hrs CET.
What we offer 🎉
- Hardware & equipment, we’ll provide everything needed to do your job
- Flexible working hours, choose how you work your day, we give you the ability to do your work to your own schedule & build a flow that fits with your personal life
- Travel to team events, usually in sunny destinations across Europe giving you the opportunity to spend time as a team face to face
- Fully remote, we are a remote-first organisation & offer you the chance to work from wherever you want as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hours
- Part of something global, our mission is global and so is our team. We have over 20 nationalities onboard from around the world. We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. Everyone is welcome!
- Extensive learning opportunities, we value flat hierarchies and live accountability driven leadership. You will be given the opportunity to own your work and wear many hats to solve a variety of different problems
- Autonomy & ownership, we give you responsibility from day one, the ability to make decisions and have a real impact
- Weekly company updates, every Monday our founders host a company wide to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes etc