At Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With over 5,000 clients and 7 locations across the U.S., we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country. And we love what we do! We’re rated highly on Glassdoor and ranked #3 Best Workplace in America by Inc. Magazine. Every day we hustle to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients while enjoying the amazing company culture we’ve worked hard to build. From catered meals and company parties to free event passes and outdoor excursions, we create an environment where our team can thrive. If you’ve got the drive to succeed and a passion for growth, we’re looking for you!
Department: Email Marketing
Location: Deer Park, IL (Not Offering Remote Work)
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + Life + LTD Insurance
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
The Job In a Nutshell
We are looking for a creative, talented and motivated individual who wants to start a graphic design career. As the Jr. Email Marketing Graphic designer, you will work closely with our Email Marketing team to create engaging graphics for our client's emails. This is an entry-level graphic design position; previous formal graphic design experience is not required. Interested candidates will need to provide a portfolio of example work.
What You Will Love Doing
- Developing digital assets to be used within emails created for our clients to engage customers and encourage conversion
- Work with Strategists, Writers and Editors to assure digital assets comply with the requirements of the project
- Assure compliance with Email Marketing best practices for email images/graphics to support deliverability
- Effectively follow client requirements to ensure client satisfaction and relevancy to accompanying content when developing digital assets
- Participate or observe on client calls to gain an understanding of a client's graphic strategy
- Engage with basic HTML or CSS to be able to bring custom format to client emails
To Fit The Bill
- Relevant Associates degree or 1+ years’ graphic design experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to be self-sufficient, learn new skills quickly, and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of Email Marketing Graphic Design best practices
To Score Extra Points
- Experience with any of the following:
Logical Position is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Selected candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check prior to starting at Logical Position.
Applicants Have Rights Under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Right to Work