As Lead CRM, you will be leading one of the four main pillars within Basic-Fit’s international Marketing team and you will be responsible for our CRM strategy with a focus on storytelling, technology and data. Creating a personalized experience that is actually automated, that is your second nature. You know how you can commit customers and love it when the analyzes show that your effort is creating great results!
In this role, you will be managing several projects, running your team operations and will pro-actively work on stakeholder management and reporting. You are an experienced CRM specialist with analytical talent and commercial skills as well as a hands-on approach. Furthermore, you have a feeling for telling stories and know how to bring the content of your team to a higher level!
You will lead a team of CRM marketeers, a marketing automation specialist and a data analyst. The focus of your team is continuously testing, learning and optimizing to generate happy members, to maximize the consumers lifetime value and to drive revenue growth within Basic-Fit.
Your Responsibilities Will Be
- You will define and implement new CRM strategies;
- Defining and implementing new reporting structures driven by automation;
- Driving incremental sales while building, understanding and optimizing the customer lifetime value and retention costs;
- Provide a substantial contribution to the organizations data-driven marketing capabilities;
- Manage several data-driven marketing projects in the areas of personalization, consumer analytics and marketing automation technology;
- Delivering outstanding analytics services to stakeholders;
- Driving and optimizing the segmentation & personalization strategy of all direct-to-consumer communication channels and translate this into practical implementation across channels;
- You will ensure technical performance of all CRM touchpoints with specific focus on mobile (e-mail) capabilities, tooling, data and automation;
- You will identify, develop, create and continuously improve CRM communications (day-to-day, automations, triggered sends, journeys, etc);
- Make decisions based on our data to improve all CRM communications and set a standard to enhance personalized content in order to maximize our member lifetime value;
- You will partner up with external agencies to optimize, improve and enhance CRM performance and stay educated on new opportunities.
A curious and creative mindset and a self-motivated, enthusiastic personality. You have a creative mindset, you like to analyze and you would love to work in a dynamic, positive environment to develop your own skills and interests.
Furthermore, We’re Asking
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in a fast-paced and international organization;
- Experience with leading an international team;
- Experience with the formation of CRM strategies;
- Experience with CRM tools, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Proven success in running data-driven marketing projects and deep consumer analytics;
- You have a team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders throughout the organization;
- Strong communication and storytelling skills in English;
- Good communicating skills in a second language (e.g. French, Spanish or Dutch) is a plus;
- Ability to understand and respond to business needs in a rapidly changing environment.
Curious to meet your new colleagues?
Meet your future manager: Erica van Vonderen – Hahn and co-leads: Fiona Mermans, Roddy van der Maat, Thomas van Mastbergen
Meet your future team: Rafael Beiboer, Julia van Heukelom, Juliëtte van Rijn, Ieva Aleksonyte and Nicolò Camporese.
Basic-Fit is a young, dynamic and fast growing organization with a clear mission. We are the European market leader in the value for money fitness market and we are active in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain. We think sport should be affordable and accessible to make sure everyone who wants to be fit will be able to be fit. Our goal is to professionalize and grow the next years. To make this happen we need enthusiastic, innovative and driven people. We do not select by color, we just ask you to embrace our orange color.
What to expect within Basic-Fit?
- An informal (you can wear jeans and sneakers if you want), international (many cultures and languages) and friendly environment;
- Plenty of opportunities for your own initiatives and to grow;
- Unlimited access to the online training courses of GoodHabitz;
- Participation in pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Collective health insurance;
- Within walking distance of Hoofddorp train station and free parking at our headquarters;
- And a beautiful gym (fitness equipment, spinning bikes, virtual group lessons) at our headquarters which you can use anytime.
Corona information: Currently all headquarters employees work remote, we follow the guidelines of the RIVM.