Do you consider yourself a wordsmith? Are you passionate about crafting compelling B2B content? Are you HubSpot certified? Then join our Marketing team and become part of a fast-growing organisation!
ProsperoHub is a leading Sales and Marketing consultancy, and a Diamond HubSpot Partner, working with some of the latest and greatest technology businesses around the world to create highly effective growth marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a skilled individual to play a key role in the creation and delivery of digital content for a great roster of B2B clients.
The primary focus will be to own and drive the development of compelling email campaigns to generate conversions and qualified leads for our clients.
We have a fast-paced, but balanced, working environment, where we are constantly striving to keep up with the latest digital trends; and innovating in order to better deliver our clients marketing objectives. The successful candidate will become part of a close and friendly team, which is currently growing meaning that there are always opportunities for progression.
This is a full-time role, and although our main offices are in the UK, we operate a “work from anywhere” policy and the majority of our team work from home.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop the buyer persona content roadmaps for client campaigns, with the support of the marketing team.
- Own the end-to-end process of content providing design briefs and managing the promotion and production of whitepapers, webinars, case studies, videos and blogs
- Produce content for various platforms, with a heavy focus on emails, as well as articles and social posts
- Research and identify angles for thought leadership content that can assist in the growth of our business
- Prepare content plans and calendars for clients
- Monitor, analyse and report on content campaigns against KPIs using HubSpot and other analytics tools to inform and improve future marketing activities
- Implement continuous improvement cycles to ensure our work gets better over time
- Research the latest topics around B2B marketing, inbound and ABM.
- Bags of initiative and able to work alone, as well as part of a team
- Keen to keep up to date with current trends and topics pertinent to digital marketing
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent multitasking ability, time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Commercially aware and able to grasp and communicate both the work done and the benefits gained
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude with the ability to problem-solve in order to achieve the organisation’s objectives
- Comfortable with client interactions
- Minimum 2 years of B2B content writing experience
- Marketing/Business/Creative Writing related degree
- HubSpot experience
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Opportunities to progress
- Regular in-house training
- Early Finish on Fridays!