Working with a strong Email Marketing team already in place, this role will see you become an integral part of the Marketing department and wider business. Using both an analytical and creative approach, you will own our subscriber database, looking for opportunities to convert subscribers to customers, and keep existing customers engaged.
You will be data driven with a proactive and inquisitive mindset, demonstrating marketing instinct, critical thinking, and the ability to bring something new to the business. Working closely with department heads, you will be confident and possess the ability to build lasting relationships.
How will you experience success with us?
We believe in working collaboratively and your contributions will assist in the continued growth of the Marketing department.
- Ensure all automated emails are optimised, working with department heads to ensure that flow chart and templates are up to date
- Working with the existing team to deliver marketing emails that interest, educate and inspire our subscribers
- Use data to optimise things like CTA, sending times, design etc.
- A/B testing
- Segment database to ensure all subscribers receive relevant content, varying emails according to things like location, user-journey and RFM score
- Monitoring and reporting of all relevant metrics, working with the Email Manager and Head of Marketing to define relevant KPI's
- Introduce a greater degree of personalisation.
How do we keep you smiling?
Working within a highly talented Marketing department you will have the opportunity to bring your creative flair and help develop the team further, all whilst enhancing your career within a rapidly growing international business!
This is an exciting period of growth in the history of Watchfinder so apply now to join us on this exciting journey.
Your Journey with us
1st Stage - Screening call with the Watchfinder Talent Team
2nd Stage - Video interview with the Talent Team and Head of Marketing
3rd Stage - Video interview and presentation with the Head of Marketing