The Flipdish product is driving exponential growth for thousands of hospitality businesses around the world. Millions of consumers use our technology to order food online for collection or delivery. Today, food delivery is a hyper-growth, multi-billion dollar industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Email Marketing to implement our global email marketing strategy and infrastructure. The successful candidate for this role will be looking for an exciting new challenge in a hyper-growth environment. You should have a passion for technology, building and developing business relationships and be willing to take on new challenges and input to the company’s growth.
This role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer (Co-Founder).
What You’ll Do:
- Set the strategic and tactical goals for Email marketing in an international environment, ensuring seamless customer onboarding experience in order to maximize value
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the email infrastructure and email automation platform
- Produce a robust customer strategy for the business to significantly increase acquisition
- Constantly keep up to date with industry innovation to open out new opportunities for acquisition and retention.
- Develop, manage and implement marketing automation tools.
- Concept and wireframe new email/sms campaigns and sequences..
- Access, create, and maintain audience segmentation and optimisation strategies.
- Conduct ongoing testing of creative, layout, ad copy, subject lines, click rates, open rates etc.
- Follow best practice carrying out deliverability improvements within spam filtering for various email providers.
- Work with the wider sales and marketing functions to constantly align and improve on lead generation conversion
- Proven track record in senior Email Marketing role and running data-driven campaigns within a b2b environment
- You thrives in fast-paced environments where you are empowered to get stuff done - we don't want you to allow obstacles to get in your way
- Demonstrable experience building up an email marketing infrastructure and automation from scratch and integrating it with existing CRM systems
- Solid history in generating lead conversions from email marketing
- Familiar with local regulations across global markets (EU/UK GDPR, US Can-Spam Act, etc)
- Self-starter and proactive problem solver
- Strong strategic, technical and analytical mindset
- Comfortable with a wide range of email marketing technologies, ideally including Hubspot and Zapier
- Skilled in manipulating CRMs such as Salesforce and/or Pipedrive
- Previous experience of using Intercom
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working from home
- Bike to work
- Employee referral programme
We also have
- Access to training and certification
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us,
diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 200+ digital food retailing enthusiasts, 5000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”