As an early marketing hire, you’ll report to the VP of Marketing and be part of a close team of entrepreneurial startup veterans and growth specialists. As one of the first hires on our Growth team, you’ll play a crucial role in helping build out the broader growth strategy and team culture. As the growth marketer focused on retention, you’ll be responsible for:
Development and ownership of our retention strategy: You’ll build out segmentation based on core personas of healthcare professionals, map out candidate journeys and build a lifecycle marketing strategy to drive re-engagement, improve retention and ultimately drive nurses & healthcare professionals to keep coming back to find their next job.
Execute complex and ultra personalized communications: Own end-to-end development and management of our retention & lifecycle campaigns, defining which communications channels (e.g. in-product, email, push, sms etc.), which messages, when and how often. You’ll work cross functionally with data, design and engineering to ensure you have the tools and data in place to execute.
Continually learn, iterate and improve: Use data to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps, and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to optimize customer experience while maximizing LTV.
Monitor, analyze and report: You’ll build core reporting of our retention efforts, and be on the pulse of the performance of all activity from a broad view of nth month retention down to daily open rates. You’ll communicate performance regularly to the broader teams with recommended actions of optimization and broader opportunities for growth.
- 4+ years experience running digital retention marketing programs.
- 2-4 years of experience in a growth or lifecycle marketing/CRM specialist capacity for a consumer-facing company with demonstrated experience implementing and executing lifecycle, CRM, engagement, and retention programs through email, push, in-app, and SMS channels
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Fluency in HTML/CSS to build and debug emails ahead of each send
- Has an eye for design, and knows what really great emails look like.
- Extensive experience setting up and deploying campaigns through complex marketing automation/CRM platforms like Braze, Iterable, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Data driven, analytical, with excellent attention to detail
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan