Jobcase is a social media platform dedicated to empowering and advocating for the world’s workers. We develop technology to help people lead better, more meaningful work-lives – providing access to jobs, tools to take action, and a community for support. Jobcase is an affiliate of MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab, and partners with employers and nonprofits to expand opportunity for the workforce.
The Outbound Communication team is looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Analyst to support and own our marketing program. This role is responsible for driving the strategic and tactical execution of outbound marketing campaigns (Email, SMS, Web push, Mobile Push), with the goal of expanding our reach and increasing our member base. This role owns end-to-end experience of outbound marketing campaigns from messaging to click-through experience.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Applying the scientific method to the development of AB tests, along with the execution of member marketing campaigns across channels including: Email, Phone, Web Push and Mobile Push.
- Own delivery of growth goals, and partner with internal stakeholders in business development, product, design, and engineering to ideate and drive forward the biggest growth ideas.
- Own reporting and monitoring of growth goals and marketing campaign performance.
- Participating and driving the QA process ensuring experimentation excellence - verifying effective rendering, functionality, personalization, and targeting, in both outbound marketing campaigns and onsite experiences.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of marketing channels best practices (emphasis on email), technology, and trends reacting to new learnings and behavioral changes.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the effectiveness of marketing programs and processes.
About you and your skills:
- An advocate of using data to make business decisions, results-oriented, seasoned data expert who thrives on identifying and executing growth opportunities.
- Possess the ability to make a compelling case for new approaches and additional resources required to accommodate innovations.
- Analytical and problem solving skills developed through experience analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, performing qualitative and quantitative research, and generating insights & recommendations.
- 2+ years experience leading and managing email, sms, or push campaigns, and/or digital experimentation, and marketing database.
- Expert proficiency in SQL and the ability to work with large datasets
- Proficiency in Tableau, Python and/or R