Skyscanner is proud to be the world’s most trusted travel app and website. Here, our mission is to lead the global transformation to modern and sustainable travel and ensure a seamless experience for all those who want to explore the planet while protecting it.
At Skyscanner, our global presence offers scale and our inclusive work environment gives everyone the chance to make a real impact. Wherever you’ll join us, you’ll work alongside people who’ll inspire you to achieve your best while tackling some of the most exciting challenges within the travel sector.
What you’ll be doing: We’re looking for an accomplished Senior Lifecycle Manager to join our rapidly growing marketing team and own lifecycle marketing for our millions of users a month across over 50 countries worldwide. Within our high performing Lifecycle team you’ll be responsible for designing, executing, and optimising our lifecycle strategy across multiple Skyscanner products. Sound daunting? It is, but we also think this role is an amazing opportunity for a world-class lifecycle marketer to make a huge impact as we develop and evolve our truly customer focused engagement and retention strategy for tens of millions of travellers each month.
- Develop, execute and optimise email, push and in-app marketing strategies across lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns
- Be a subject matter expert on the ideal Skyscanner user journey with an obsession for putting the customer first and leveraging data to inform decisions
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, engineering, and data tribes to design and execute highly efficient lifecycle marketing strategies for both web and app users
- Help develop tools, reporting and data architecture to ensure we are set up for short-term and long-term success and scalability
- Focus on testing, personalisation and automation to drive improved performance and efficiencies
- Obsess over the latest tools and strategies with which to reach potential customers, engage them and increase customer retention
- Design and own reporting mechanisms and formats to share lifecycle performance, learnings and best practices
- Build out and own lifecycle QA processes to ensure campaigns and touchpoints are sent out on time and error free
- Manage relationships with 3rd party tool providers including ESPs, lifecycle / marketing automation platforms, etc
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive lifecycle marketing experience, with a proven track record of driving results
- Experience managing high performing lifecycle marketing teams preferred
- Experience with workflows, segmentation, user journeys, personalistion, automation strategies, conversion optimisation and other lifecycle tactics
- Hands-on experience with app lifecycle marketing including push and in-app notifications
- Proven track record of successfully improving campaign performance (open rates, click through rates, conversions, etc) through A/B testing
- Experience partnering closely with Product and Engineering to deliver high quality platforms, tools, and experiences to support our Lifecycle Marketing priorities
- Proficient with Excel and preferably SQL to conduct data analysis
- Familiarity with analytics dashboard such as Tableau
Travel means discovering new perspectives and experiencing diverse cultures. And we believe that travel is for everyone. We know that Skyscanner will be strongest when our team is both inclusive and diverse and we are committed to taking that journey together. We will recognise and challenge everyday biases, remove obstacles to inclusion and ensure that all of our people can thrive as their authentic selves