NI is seeking an experienced digital demand gen expert to join our fast-paced, global B2B Marketing organization in the Austin, Texas office. We are looking for an email marketing expert to join our Demand Generation Outbound team. This person will be responsible for segmentation, contact journey strategy and creation, performance dashboard creation, and providing analysis and recommendations to improve email nurturing strategies. If you are a marketer who thrives building demand generation and email best practices, this is the role for you!
In this individual contributor role, responsibilities include:
Global Demand Generation Outbound
- Responsible for creating outbound campaign strategy, email creation and execution, and analyzing email campaigns in collaboration with multiple teams.
- Execution and reporting of email marketing programs that support our affiliate partners and company objectives.
- Creating new ideas that meet business goals, solving engagement challenges and keeping abreast of industry best practices.
- Supports the Demand Strategy team in the execution of strategic, long-term outbound emails plans that integrate with organizational marketing initiatives
- Champion marketing attribution & ROI best practices with marketing operations
- Participate in orchestration efforts across marketing functions that create demand
- Own and manage identifying personas in the database, communication hierarchy and frequency, and report development and analysis.
- CRM segment creation, providing requirements for new data sources and reporting enhancements, and analysis and recommendations to improve nurture journeys.
- Partner with a wide variety of business owners: business insights and analytics, campaign management, demand strategy outbound, demand strategy inbound, ecommerce, and high-touch demand teams.
- Identify best practices to manage audiences across channels, recommending tools and processes to accelerate marketing ROI
- Build a global strategy for audience health: investment, KPIs, dashboard
- Email creation, campaign programming and pathing, contact engagement metrics
- Supporting the department measurement strategy (Department, Campaign, Platform, Tactic)
- Measurement implementation including dashboards, training, & functionality roadmaps
- Participation in cross-functional contact/data, contact scoring, and routing forums
- Persona identification, segmentation, and journey tracking
- Data integrity (data accuracy, data completeness, list load governance)
- Performance threshold setting
- A/B Testing guidance and recommendations
- Standardized and as-needed reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Partner with stakeholders to develop actionable insights that maximize engagement and business adoption of recommendation
- Expertise in preparation of email marketing campaigns (inclusive of subject line optimization, email copy writing, landing pages, forms, HTML coding, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of email marketing standard methodologies, data segmentation, A/B testing and campaign analysis
- Excellent analytic skills with the ability to use key tools to dive deep and provide analysis consistently on performance metrics NI Data programs, IT, BIA workgroups and roadmaps
- Develop strategies for lifecycle, triggered, and personalized customer facing emails using segmentation and predictive modeling to drive personalization, customer engagement and relevancy
- Business/Functional acumen
- Problem solving and analytics, including logic and segmentation
- Influencing others (KBDs, business proposals)
- Initiative – Actively influences events; acts beyond what is necessarily called for.
- Innovation and Change – Generates innovative ideas; simplifies and/or improves procedures; encourages and supports innovative ideas and planned risk-taking
- Decisiveness and Risk Taking – Able to make decisions and act without unnecessary delay; able to consider alternatives and make decisions despite uncertainty
- Marketing Automation Platforms – Eloqua & Salesforce Marketing Cloud ideally
- Ability to create leadership level presentations and communicate with large groups
- Building infrastructures (tools, data)
- Data manipulation and analysis
- Stakeholder relationships and management
- Think beyond the responsibilities of this team to create ideas that engage other marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years marketing experience working with campaigns, database marketing, marketing automation
- Experience with analytics, reporting and analysis
- Excellent hands-on knowledge by creating and deploying emails on Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, SFDC, Pardot and other platforms
- Prior experience working with E-Commerce teams required
- Prior experience with global $1B+ high-tech B-to-B organizations
National Instruments is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.