To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
MuleSoft is looking for an exceptional leader to head up our global Lifecycle Marketing team. This team focuses on the strategy of engaging our known database of customers, prospects, and partners - building impactful experiences that guide our prospects through their buying journey with MuleSoft. This role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations & Lifecycle Engagement and is critical for our continued revenue growth.
The Global Lifecycle Marketing, Sr. Manager will oversee two functions of our Lifecycle team: Nurture Marketing and Regional Lifecycle Marketing. In this role you will cross-collaborate with different functions within marketing to ensure that MuleSoft’s integrated campaign messages are highlighted in our automated nurture programs, grow our email marketing channel to engage our database, and work with regional marketing teams to provide strategic guidance and support - amplifying/aligning the message globally.
If you have a passion for building robust, data driven marketing programs throughout a prospect’s lifecycle, can organize and drive vision, and are capable and comfortable in engaging with executives and individual contributors alike, we want to hear from you.
In This Role, You Will
- Manage the global team responsible for email marketing, nurture programs, personalization, and local digital marketing support for our three regions (AMER, EMEA, and JAPAC).
- Set initiatives for the lifecycle team in collaboration with other marketing functions that continuously educate our database audience in order to generate and mature pipeline.
- Build agile structure and process to govern the way global and lifecycle marketing teams operate in different countries around the world to improve efficiency. Developing a true center of excellence that spans across many functions.
- Commit to hiring diverse talent as we continue to build out our Marketing Automation team and invest in the personal development and growth of each Lifecycle Marketing team member to ensure their success.
- Interpret data, analyze results, and develop reports that showcase impact and performance of lifecycle marketing programs to continuously optimize the prospect experience with MuleSoft.
- Lead database segmentation initiatives alongside our nurture marketing function to streamline a holistic segmentation strategy shared with other digital marketing stakeholders.
- 5+ years of CRM strategy, creating and building customer lifecycle journeys (B2B CRM strategy preferred)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in both Marketing Automation and CRM in order to deliver compelling email campaigns that tie into the overarching digital strategy
- Experience building personalized experience for web, email, and other digital properties in order to deliver right message at the right time to the right person
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and capable of clearly articulating vision and strategy
- Has a proven track record of highly effective collaboration, striking deep relationships and ability to influence cross-functional teams to drive towards common performance goals
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and can quickly adapt to changes
- Have experience in leading team and building out teams
- Ability to present ideas, data and results clearly, and communicate effectively across business teams and with 3rd party vendors/account representatives
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.This candidate must be a U.S. citizen (U.S. born or naturalized) who does not hold dual citizenship and agrees to complete a U.S. federal government Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) for a Moderate Public Trust position.