Do you want to be part of our mission of becoming the world’s most digitally led and personalized jewellery brand? And do you enjoy working with diverse teams to develop platforms and presence to be on the forefront of personalization? Then this might be the job you are looking for!
Taking automated campaigns to the next level
The Global Email Marketing team at Pandora is run out of our Global Office in Copenhagen and has been newly created to enable Pandora to make the most out of this important channel as we look to achieve our ambitious digital and personalization goals. Working alongside teams such as Advanced Analytics and the Owned and Paid channels, this role will own all the automated flows globally and manage the automation team within Global Email Marketing.
As Automation Manager, you will take a helicopter view over both automation and campaigns, working closely with the Campaign Manager and department lead. You will lead a small team comprising a Coordinator and a Specialist within Automation whilst having the opportunity to work with stakeholders across the business. More specifically, you will among other things:
- Own all automated flows globally – programs, dynamic blocks etc.
- Create, optimize, and manage automated campaigns to drive performance and ensure we always have the most optimal go to market setup
- Be responsible for platform development
- Analyze performance, optimize and develop benchmarks in close cooperation with the Performance Specialist
- Partner with cross functional teams
- Ensure that short-term projects match long-term company goals
- Deliver on agreed commercial targets while balancing with softer brand goals
A strong Email marketer
We are looking for a data-driven email marketer who can lift our email marketing to the next level as part of this journey. You will be a strong talent with demonstrated success in running data-driven campaigns and solid experience working within email marketing and/or CRM. More specifically, we are looking for the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum five years of experience within Email Marketing from an in-house role in a global organisation or from a combination of in-house and agency
- Minimum two years of leadership/people management experience
- Experience from retail, fashion, FMCG or similar
- Strong business acumen with the ability to utilize this within the digital landscape
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage large sets of data and present results in a simple manner
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, incl. full professional proficiency in English
- Ideally experience with Adobe Campaign (or similar), Adobe Analytics (or similar) Microsoft Office, Microsoft Azure
You will have the opportunity to travel maximum 20 days per year.
Your new team:
You will be part of our exciting Email Marketing team, which is the Global Centre of Excellence and consists of a total of 11 passionate members. We work with both campaign emails and automation and enjoy working in a flexible and informal environment. We have high ambitions for bringing the whole area within Email at Pandora to the next level and to achieve our vision of becoming the most personalized and digitally driven jewellery brand.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable, and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.