We're on the look-out for a talented junior Marketer keen to help build our CRM content capability. Ideally you'll have at least a year’s CRM/marketing experience and looking to take on a bigger role support the development of global email content across all company markets. You'll need to be super organised, have a keen attention to detail, and an aptitude for evaluation. You’ll need some creative flair along with a positive proactive approach. Experience in beauty / retail and knowledge of The Body Shop products a plus.
Your role in a nutshell
The role of Email Content Co-ordinator will sit in The Body Shop’s newly formed Global Content Team, reporting to the Senior Email Content Planner. You will support the development of Customer-Led Content email strategy and assist in email asset creation and delivery for use across all company markets. You’ll liaise with our global markets, internal teams and external agencies to ensure high quality assets in line with global market requirements. And you’ll contribute to regular audits, evaluating email performance and external trends /innovation, driving forward a best-in-class CRM programme.
More about the role
- Support and contribute to the strategic development of Customer-Led Content strategy delivered to all company markets.
- Co-ordination of Global CRM Content Calendar with full market requirements, deadlines and activation timings.
- Aggregate local market content requirements, and asset adoption / non use to inform current and future asset provision.
- Support Senior Email Content Planner in Content creation. Develop briefs and co-ordinate approval and delivery.
- Audit & reporting. Weekly tracking of key performance indicators on email campaigns and regular audit of external email trends and innovation, recommending improvements to develop best-in-class CRM.
- QA to ensure mobile-first CRM assets which are engaging, consistent and ‘market ready’.
- Regular collaboration with CRM Designers to ensure specification and dimensions guide for CRM builds are up to date.
- Daily contact with external agencies, such as Zone and Wellcom, and collaborating with internal teams, such as Brand, Brand Activation, Greenhouse, Copy Approval to develop and deliver content.
- Support markets local content requirements, sourcing appropriate images, UCG content using Olapic, and reviews.
- Use of workflow tools e.g Trello, Asana, to share content and gather feedback, in addition to Excel.
- Assist in co-ordination of Content Testing and evaluation.
What else do we look for
You have at least 1 year’s proven experience within a CRM/Marketing role, preferably in a retail or beauty environment:
- You are a self-starter, who works well independently and as part of a team. You are happy to take direction and work with limited supervision
- You are super organised, all over the detail to coordinate planning, hit deadlines and maintain great quality.
- You have hawk-eye attention to detail with a strong focus on quality and finding practical solutions
- You will also be comfortable diving into the detail and have an appreciation for how content fits in the bigger picture
- You'll be able to work collaboratively and proactively across a complex matrix with multiple work-streams whilst remaining super organised and responsive
- You love change and have no problem adapting plans; you work well under pressure and are a creative solution finder.
- Your Communication and stakeholder management skills are awesome
- You are passionate about delivering great CRM.
- You have tons of energy and flair and will collaborate easily to deliver innovative and interesting customer –centric solutions.
- You'll be proud of what you deliver and enable, have a strong work ethic and be prepared to get behind your team’s goals and contribute to the success of the business.
- You are a strong performer with a strong emphasis on organisation, creativity & copy.
- You will be on point for Quality Assurance (QA) for multiple campaigns at once.
- You have strong organisational and project management skills.
- You are able to spot opportunities for process improvement and better ways of working to drive clarity and efficiency.
- You should be familiar with Powerpoint, helping to compile presentations and briefing packs, and Excel, to assist with reporting on performance.
- You will be happy to embrace new technology to enable collaborative working and sharing.
What we can offer
That’s a lot to ask for – so in return we offer
* a 6% contributory pension plan,
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays - time to refresh and recharge
* 3 additional days a year to volunteer in the local community to support the causes you feel most passionate about
* LOVE money to spend on YOUR wellbeing - pamper yourself on us. Every year.
* 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales
* Access to Perks at Work, our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts
* AND - we have also implemented 'Work Wise' into our HQ - flexibility of 'in-office' hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter.
If you are excited by all that - you might just be the sort of person we need to help us make the impactful change the world needs within a business that invented the culture of ‘joyful collective' and everything that means and stands for.
We have something special to offer and we’re looking for someone special to help us to do that. Show us how you can contribute to the next step in the evolution of The Body Shop.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.