“We are more than just a jewellery brand, we are a movement on a mission to revolutionise the jewellery experience.”
Our vision is to make contemporary designed jewellery accessible to everyone. We are more than just a jewellery brand. We are a movement. Empowering people to celebrate each other, express and honour individuality and diversity and, of course, sparkle. We revolutionise through experience, innovation, empowerment and integrity. We’re a playground for jewellery lovers and are continuously innovating with sustainability at our core as we continue to grow.
We want to get to know the real YOU. Our culture is one where individuality, creativity and passion thrive. We look after each other because our success is collective, and we never take ourselves too seriously.
What we value most
Alignment to our company values is the most important characteristic we look for in all new joiners. Our A&M values are the behaviours that we value above and beyond anything else in our teams. We have 3 core values: Grow Together, Celebrate Each other and Break all Boundaries.
For more about us, visit our website www.astridandmiyu.com.
About this role:
This is a brand new and exciting opportunity within our marketing team to help drive our channels forward and look after all things CRM related. We’re looking for someone who has a passion for CRM and managing email campaigns, that can help us elevate our channels to the next level and continue to drive our campaigns forward. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a few year’s experience in CRM who wants to move into a fast-growing brand, working across the UK and international teams to help develop CRM into new markets. Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you’ll be working alongside a Senior CRM Associate and a Junior CRM Associate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and oversee the broadcast email calendar, ensuring it aligns with the overall marketing plans and product launches
- Consistently work to improve the look and feel of our email campaigns, delivering best in class emails to our customers that are highly engaging, commercial and community focussed
- Responsible for ensuring email campaigns are optimised for different markets (UK/ROW, US, DE, plus any new markets we launch into)
- Deliver weekly and monthly CRM reports to update the team on performance
- Create and roll out campaign testing strategies to consistently optimise our communications
- Establish email performance benchmarks, summarise key insights and recommend actions to improve the channel
- Manage seasonal and promotional automated emails as well as the maintenance of existing, year-round, automations, such as copy and artwork updates.
- Manage and report on the existing Astrid & Miyu loyalty program
- Help to drive new lead acquisition and database growth initiatives in line with targets
- Collaborate and work alongside the essential teams across the business to ensure the channel is always aligned and moving in the right direction
What you’ll have:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working within an email or CRM role, managing email campaigns and data analysis
- Experience using a market-leading email platform/s (Ometria is a bonus)
- Highly numerate and passionate about data. Understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics is a bonus) and excel.
- Organised and able to work fast under pressure with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Knowledge of HTML, email creation and cross-device testing
- Product allowance
- Flexi working
- Extra holidays etc...
We have lots of wonderful perks but we really believe the best part about working for us is being surrounded by amazing people that share our passion for our mission and values, and having the freedom to be fully empowered to flourish and be your best self.
How to apply:
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to [email protected] with the job title “Email Campaign Manager – your name” in the subject of the email.
Please note that applications without a covering letter can unfortunately not be considered. We aim to get back to all applications within 14 days.