The Senior CRM Manager is responsible for leading and executing the CRM, loyalty and email strategy for Gap in Europe. The role is responsible for the planning and delivery of all CRM activity and the revenue generated through these channels. They are also responsible for ensuring that brand priorities and the brand voice are used in CRM channels in alignment with global marketing direction and local product strategy. They are responsible for driving innovation and fresh thinking on how best to acquire and use customer data to deliver business goals.
It partners with the rest of the marketing team and leaders of other functions in the business to ensure we best deliver everybody’s goals through CRM channel
- Use data gathered through the loyalty programme to develop and execute a considered and targeted customer communication strategy.
- Develop the strategy and customer experience of high-profile traffic and sales driving events whilst being responsible for their commercial outcomes.
- Lead the development and direction of CRM strategy within the overall European marketing goals. Be responsible for its execution and outcomes, tailored to market needs.
- Responsible for ensuring brand goals and objectives come to life in CRM channels in alignment with the global marketing direction and local market strategy.
- Lead and manage a dynamic email communication strategy for France and Italy (Gap Specialty) and UK, France and Italy (Gap Outlet) to achieve the European business goals. Ensure that these balance Gap brand goals as well as commercial goals.
- Deliver sales growth from CRM driven projects and promotions with a considered strategy developed from commercial insights and data.
- Partner with Central US-based CRM team to use available data to shape email strategy and achieve commercial goals.
- Oversee and monitor the effectiveness of email and CRM activity utilising various analytical tools. Use these to identify opportunities and make recommendations in weekly trade and seasonal planning meetings.
- Manage the marketing execution of our in-store Customer Information Capture programmes.
- Develop strategy and oversee execution of other email and Gap+ acquisition projects across Europe.
- Maintain awareness of key competitor developments and external best practice, adapting strategy where required.
- Manage marketing agencies that work on CRM projects, including our loyalty partner and email service provider. Oversee the development, maintenance and review of contracts and relationships.
Who you are
- Prior experience in a high-profile managerial position across CRM and loyalty channels with proven results of driving traffic and engagement.
- Pan-European experience within a fashion apparel brand.
- Proven track record managing budgets to target.
- Experience of executing a strategy successfully across countries and as part of a cross-country team.
- Proven experience and ability to work in a creative organisation.
Experience with Salesforce Exact Target and Braze desirablebut not essential
- Benefits at GapMerchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, 30% off at Gap Outlet, and the ability to purchase discounted merchandise during international travel at Banana Republic, Athleta, Intermix and Old Navy.
- Pension schemes available, depending on role.
- Market-leading private medical healthcare and well-being programme.*
- Voluntary medical cash plan open to all employees.
- Performance-related discretionary bonuses.*
- Access to our Employee Support Programme for overall well-being.