At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a stellar junior email marketer to manage Lyft’s outbound rider and driver communication, specifically focusing on supporting our subscriptions and lifecycle marketing work. This person will work cross functionally with marketing, product, and engineering stakeholders to collect requirements for internal tools we need to build to uplevel our marketing, as well as build emails and targeting for each program.
- Build owned channel communications (emails, push, SMS, and in-app) and segments using our internal tools, hit send on campaigns to millions of users
- Apply email best practices and rigorous testing to ensure that conversion metrics are met and our brand is communicated effectively
- Manage inbound engagement requests from start to finish, from requirements collection to asset production, targeting and stakeholder approval
- Work closely with product and engineering teams on current internal tools to provide actionable feedback that will allow up-leveling our marketing capabilities in the most impactful way
- Own QA from design rendering and stakeholder approval, to launch confirmation
- Analyze campaign results and prepare ongoing channel reporting and overall program performance
- Proven professional experience in email marketing, mobile engagement (push notifications, in-app notes, etc) experience
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience with HTML/CSS for email
- Strong project management and eagerness to learn new skills
- Great attention to detail and strong writing skills
- Experience with multi-variate testing
- Enjoys problem solving
- SQL/analytics experience a plus
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.