BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are seeking a strategic and results-driven client engagement marketer to both grow the BlockFi client base and engage leads throughout the funnel to drive our business outcomes.
- Lead and develop email strategy and provide proactive recommendations on email communications and processes
- Improve funnel yields: increase conversion rates through the funnel by managing multi-channel onboarding and retention flows
- Partner closely with Customer Success and Product to identify and drive initiatives to increase customer engagement
- Own and manage the full lifecycle of communications to leads and clients
- Contribute to on-site and in-product messaging and positioning
- Own key marketing metrics and report out on progress and health to the broader team
- Help drive in-app personalization strategy and client segmentation
- Develop strong relationships with our technology and analytics partners to ensure optimal CRM strategy is in place and that we’re using the right tools and technologies to provide centralized view of the client journey across our channels
- Work cross functionally across the marketing, operations, sales and technology partners to drive strong business outcomes and develop long-term strategy for lead nurturing strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years experience in marketing/operations with proven experience in customer nurture and engagement roles
- Experience managing direct reports
- Excellent analytical ability, including generating and analyzing data from CRM and CMS platforms to drive program optimization
- Success creating and executing lead nurturing and retention campaigns that improve funnel metrics
- Experience managing customer segmentation and analytics technologies such as Braze, Segment/mParticle, Mixpanel/Amplitude, etc.
- Data- and insights-focused marketer that takes a client-first approach and is both be strategic and tactical
- Ability to measure marketing ROI with expertise in retail-focused B2C marketing
- Passion for developing and improving strategies and processes
- Fintech experience and interest in the crypto sector
- Nice to have: experience overseeing integration of third-party customer segmentation tools
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $48 MM of Series A and B funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.