Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Lenovo is currently looking for an EMEA E- commerce Email Marketing Specialist to support the growth of the business across EMEA.
In this role, you will be reporting into the EMEA Email Program Manager, Demand generation EMEA, and you will be responsible for supporting the execution of the Email program for EMEA.
Day to day activity
• You will work closely with the Program Manager to define the email promotion calendar, and execute local and EMEA wide campaigns.
• You will be the interface between internal stakeholders and the email design/development team, as well as external vendors.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and increase efficiency across email programs.
• Stay current with marketplace trends, best practices, emerging design techniques and their application. Identify and leverage design synergy between projects.
• 1+ years experience in the email design, marketing or interactive marketing industry essential.
• Expert knowledge of Marketo or other email marketing platform.
• Expert knowledge of Omniture or other analytical platform.
• Advanced knowledge of Email Marketing and metrics, and quality assurance for all campaigns and strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of current email standards, email compliance regulations, and email/web best practices.
• Knowledge of cross-browser and email environments (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Firefox, IE, Google Chrome).
• Proven experience in goal tracking and attainment.
• Fluency in another European language is a plus
• Sound ability to meet demanding, evolving and potentially overlapping deadlines- and ability to manage time effectively, understand direction and work independently.
What we offer:
• You will interact directly with Lenovo customers
• You will become part of a stable team
• We enable you to work with many different cultures
• We give you opportunity to work in a role with bigger variety of tasks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Dublin D09 A0E4