Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover themselves.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a kind and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will fascinate our players.
Games industry evolved towards services and the need to win a good share of players’ entertainment time. Acquiring new customer is one of the challenges, the other is to keep them in Ubisoft ecosystem. The service that Ubisoft will provide all along the gamer journey will make the difference among a highly competitive market. The communication towards gamers has to be multichannel and personalized. Send the right message, to the right person, at the right moment, through the right channel and right device.
Ubisoft has leveraged one of the top ranking leading technology in Campaign Management: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Campaigns, but also operates on other channels (web banners, in-game news, console hubs) with specific tools. The CRM Department is in charge of the CRM Channels for the entire EMEA zone, collaborating with varied clients like Ubisoft HQ, EMEA HQ and subsidiaries and production teams from all over the world.
In this context, the CRM lifecycle activity aims at improving the company’s KPI of retention and monetization, ensuring player satisfaction at each step of his consumer /or gamer journey. Leveraging the power of data and multiple reach opportunities of CRM channels, the lifecycle activity helps create 1-1 relationship with Ubisoft clients and ultimately drive loyalty within Ubisoft’s ecosystem.
· Define CRM multi-channel strategies for Ubisoft titles and services
o Develop personalized customer journeys based on consumer history and player behaviors
o Ensure an optimized use of all the Owned Media channels (emailing, adserver, ingame, …)
o Identify opportunities for new channels leveraging the Consumer Data (PC launcher, mobile)
· Lead lifecycle campaigns coordination and execution
- Gather and formalize internal client’s needs and expectations (production studios, EMEA marketing teams, e-shop, Consumer Knowledge services, Uplay, …)
o Plan, coordinate and set up customer lifecycles for all Ubisoft titles and services
o Collaborate with all lifecycles stakeholders (Prod, EMEA, NCSA)
· Optimize the lifecycle activity process and performance
o Develop process & templates to ensure efficient collaboration with internal clients and operational resources
o Identify industry trends, best practices and opportunities for innovation with the direct marketing and consumer experience space
o Establish KPI & monitor AB testing performances
o Systematize campaigns’ post-mortem & identify best practices
· Develop a strong expertise on Consumer Data to build CRM strategies
o Initiate and follow up database analyses in coordination with the CRM Data Analyst
o Elaborate data-driven and customer-oriented recommendations for Marketing teams
o Create consumer profiles and audience segmentation depending on the Business objectives
o Analyze consumers’ behaviors & preferences to adjust lifecycles
o Collaborate with IT & BI teams to ensure data availability & activities’ reports
- Master Degree or equivalent
- A minimum 2-year-work experience in the CRM (including internship period)
- Creative, with a proven taste for challenge, innovation & marketing
- Data-driven and analytical, with expertise on campaign reports
- Experience managing web-based applications such as content management systems, social business software and email service clients
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to carry out and deliver several projects at a time - and on time
- Excellent organizational skills & commitment to detail
- Customer-focused, with strong understanding of data segmentation & targeted messaging
- Curious & team-player
- Reactive, handling the pressure of a very fast-paced industry
- Proficient in English
- Good understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry
- Interest in technology and social media
Position available immediately and based in Montreuil Sous Bois (Métro Porte de Montreuil - line 9, or St Mandé - line 1).