In the last nine years, Prodigy Education has grown from 3,000 local users to more than 100 million registered users worldwide. As one of the fastest-growing ed-tech startups in North America with global impact, Prodigy connects students, parents, teachers, and school districts with resources that promote a lifelong love of learning. Anyone with an internet connection is welcome to create a free account for its renowned Math Game and try an effective and engaging math platform for grades 1 to 8. For more information visit www.prodigygame.com , or @ProdigyGame on Twitter.
At Prodigy Education, we have an incredible team that works tirelessly to turn our goal of making education a human right into a reality. We are immensely grateful for our amazing team and all they do every day. We welcome people who share our passion to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to help an entire generation of students to LOVE learning.
Our passion is our mission - to help every student in the world love learning!
Please note: During the Covid-19 pandemic, in order to keep all our candidates safe, Prodigy is hiring and on-boarding 100% remotely for the time being.
Here at Prodigy, we want our users to have the best possible user experience. We're looking for a Retention Email Marketing Specialist to help develop campaigns that encourage membership and product retention – whether that's through fun new resources or product education and awareness. To bring our users the best experience possible, we're looking for a strategic, data-driven individual to help accomplish daily email tasks (including workflow development, segmentation, and asset delivery), execute and track email tests and experiments, effectively communicate with other marketing teams, and contribute new and innovative ideas to Prodigy's email strategy.
- The sole person focusing entirely on email retention, you will have an opportunity to heavily influence Prodigy's email strategies
- Use your powers of analysis through AB testing and experiment design
- Flex your creative muscles through copy development and design collaboration
- Take ownership of important business metrics like user retention and churn improvements
- Work with teams across marketing and product, such as Content, Design, Product Marketing, Brand, Community, Product, and QA
Who You Are
- 1 to 3 years of email marketing experience
- Experience focusing on retention and churn
- Data-driven and analytical; experience running AB tests
- Able to interpret data and market research and develop creative ways to utilize in email strategy
- Experienced in leading marketing or email campaigns and working with multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Writing and copy-editing experience
- Competent in HTML & CSS
- Experience working in SAAS
- College Diploma or University Degree
Our Core Technologies
- Customer.io , HubSpot, SalesForce, and MailChimp
- Excel and Google Drive
Bonus Points For
- Previous experience on a team that served multiple user types
- Previous experience scaling in a startup environment
What We Offer
- The opportunity to build a career of value and witness first hand the impact Prodigy has as the most engaging math platform in the world!
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employees skills and abilities, we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team
- Full health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family, fully covered! Nothing is ever taken off your pay cheque
- We are a profitable company, with eligibility to participate in stock options for all employees
- Late or early riser? We understand! We offer flexible working hours that allow you to schedule your 8 hour day with a bit more flexibility. We do have core office hours, to ensure team members can be present for important meetings and department needs. Our core office hours are 10:30am - 3:00pm
We Are Offering a Number Of Remote-friendly Activities Such As
While we operate 100% remotely for the time being, our company culture and values remain at the core of everything we do.
Zoom meditation, stretching, and fitness sessions
Daily remote challenges via Slack
Virtual “Prodigy Prepares” cooking series featuring our very own employees!
Remote work employee budget for things like home office equipment etc.
Here's a Glimpse Into What You Can Expect
When this pandemic comes to an end and it is safe to be back in the office.
Feel like a different work environment? Work from home 1x a week!
Team building events that not only include you as a Prodigy employee, but your significant other and children as well
Company pizza lunch every second week for ‘All Hands’, where we discuss important Prodigy milestones
Do you need some fun to help break up your day? We have that covered! Join in some Ping Pong games, Smash Bros competitions or board games!
Come as you are. We believe the power of our collective potential will transform education. We are building towards a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people from all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, people with disabilities, veterans, and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of Prodigy Education.
If you feel like you don’t have all the qualifications for this position, and are willing to use your initiative to learn the rest, we’d still love for you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Prodigy Game will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.