Title: Email Specialist
Location: Columbus, Ohio 43215
Duration: 18+ Months
- Position is responsible for the execution of email campaigns supporting Client's marketing.
- Duties will include writing the HTML for emails, processing and uploading lists, QA testing of emails, executing email sends and pulling data from completed campaigns.
- Skills should include HTML and CSS development for email (this is not the same as web), MS Excel, experience in one of the top email service providers (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Responsys, Cheetah Mail, MailChimp as examples).
- High preference of Salesforce/ExactTarget experience but some ESP experience is mandatory. Automation Studio and/or Journey Builder experience is desired.
- SQL experience a plus.
Job Summary: Translates business and creative requirements into functional requirements and develops email solutions.
- Assisting with automating email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Creating and sending emails on behalf of various business units.
- Uploading lists into Salesforce Marketing Cloud and performing quality assurance processes on each list.
- Quality assurance work on lists received from business units to ensure required format is used and the all necessary data has been provided for specific campaigns.
- Continuously working with business units on the list process to improve campaign execution accuracy and efficiency.
- Supporting Affinity partner email program including list loading, metrics, data extracts and vendor consultation.
- Provide regular email reporting and adhoc reporting as needed to all business units.
- Document requirements needed for projects and processes within the email space.
- Assist with small projects related to digital messaging.
- Analyzing deliverability data and identifying potential issues.
Experience: Typically, 7 or more years working experience in an email production environment.